Sign in to follow this  

FRAME Channel

I have this FRAME channel thru Shaw digital box, which is a commercial free channel. It is kind of similar to the all music radio stations but with pics, and only one kind of music. I haven't really watched it until today, but the photos are very fine. I bet it would be nice to put on during a session instead of a blank screen with one of the Galaxy radio stations.

24-hour High Definition, commercial-free photographic art service showcasing electrifying visual imagery from celebrated

artists and photographers worldwide. From exclusive fine art collections to award-winning photographs,

But the music is limited, and uncredited and unmentioned, from what I can see. Mostly Tangerine Dream, Colorworks, Jesse Cooke, Ottmar Liebert, Al deMeola, Paco de Lucia, kind of stuff. All in that kind of style.

Has anyone else bothered to watch it or use it at all? I can imagine it would be quite the thing on a large screen hd tv. I couldn't seem to find any pictures of this all picture channel lol.

Guest o*****a*****r
It likely has more appeal than the fireplace channel...

Hey Seymour :-P

One of my favorite nights ever was with an SP who didn't have a fireplace and she said she would have a fire waiting for us on a cold winter night... and she did!!! On her TV... it was so cute and I'll never forget it!

Just razzing ya Seymour... but my story is true except she made time to record it on dvd from her computer rather then play it from the channel you mention.

Hey Seymour :-P

One of my favorite nights ever was with an SP who didn't have a fireplace and she said she would have a fire waiting for us on a cold winter night... and she did!!! On her TV... it was so cute and I'll never forget it!

Just razzing ya Seymour... but my story is true except she made time to record it on dvd from her computer rather then play it from the channel you mention.

Ha ha :-) - That is cute, sexy and memorable at the same time and just an example of a little thing that someone may do that makes the experience that much more special and significant.

I take it back - there is appeal for the fireplace channel.