How do you get over the best sex you've had in your life?

Guest o*****a*****r

I was just wondering how you have gotten over the best sex you've had in your life with someone who you don't see anymore?

It seems I've tried it all in the last 5 to 6 months and nothing seems too compare... any advice and/or tips?

OTC,

"Time heals what reason cannot"

Guest o*****a*****r
Don't compare. Just enjoy.

Thanks Megan... so true!

I should have chosen my words more carefully... maybe instead of "compare" I should have said that since seeing this lady no one has since made me want to "repeat"... the word "repeat" maybe only understood on CERB though lol! ;-)

The reality is one should not want to get over the best sex you've had in your life. If the conditions are right, there may be magic - and yes, these memories are to be cherished. Every encounter, between the same two people tends to become unique - let alone two different people.

I know you're not trying to compare, just looking for that similar emotional and physical state post encounter. As far as tips go - put the past behind and look to the future. There may be someone around the corner that will wow you.

Just my two cents on your question. Play on.

I get it. The answer is to keep going forward and one day you'll have the best sex of your life again, even if you think you never will, you will.

It seems I've tried it all in the last 5 to 6 months and nothing seems too compare... any advice and/or tips?

I agree. Every experience is different.

Could not agree anymore, every experience is different.:grin: There is a lady that I've seen since past '09, and it is always gets very hot each time, which makes me see her often than some others. But we both move forward,but knowing that there is some really great sex together.

i still rember the best sex ever and it was with an SP in 1992.

We started out having sex and ended up making love and I believe I had the ultimate male orgasm ever.

I do not think it is something I'll ever forget. So I cherish the moment we had together rather than trying to remember or forget it.

If I ever get another moment like that I will get down on one knee and say Marry ME! Right away.

Guest S****tha Ott*wa

BUT it is good advice and feels great to keep looking!

Best sex.. 10hours 36orgasims was suppose to be a one night thing, we lived together for 5years lol..that ended 4years ago. we are still friends and I call him when I need him.

I am going to keep looking!

I think it dependes on other chemistries between 2 people

envolved. I have had great sex with some gentleman who were

mechanic thus the sex might be great but i could tell other missing things like been present, affectioned etc...

On the other hand no one get's over great sex because it is just rare.

But sex it is not the only aspect of a person or a relationship.

You don't get over it.. you cherish it and fondly remember it.. and then jerk off to the memory of it :bddog:

Carrie... you have a beautiful dirty mind!!! Love it!

You don't get over it.. you cherish it and fondly remember it.. and then jerk off to the memory of it :bddog:

uhm.........really........I would never have thought iof that.......what a great idea......heheheheeheheh