Right now I could use a hug; from a friend, an acquaintance or even a complete stranger!

A big hug to you Meg, When we arrange to see each other we better put in there an extra 1/2 hr just for hugging.

Like I said I don't wish to debate the issue ( having experienced the coldness of New Yorkers) and feel that is my opinion as we are all entitled to one. If that makes me 'prejudiced' so be it.

You are always entitled to your opinion!!!

Additional Comments:

Thank you Pete!

T....that can be arranged LOL

I think I need or even deserve a hug right now, for guessing correctly that thread was going to be closed. If life was that simple in guessing, crap!.........maybe I should go buy some Lotto tickets for tonight's draw:roll: think I will! Group hug everyone! Luv ya all!

Guest S***e

I need one too as I've come down with the stomach flu, had to cancel a visit for tomorrow (with apologies to the lady of course) and am hunkering down until I feel better. I feel like I've been thrown of the back of a truck! Back to the sack for me. I hate being sick...arrgh.

Spike

Awe shucks, thanks Spike! I feel better already!

Cyber hug to you too PP which is probably best as I'm sick with the flu right now...no cyber-bugs to pass on. LOL I bought my Lotto-Max tickets last night, $50 million would perk me up a tad for sure. I think we'd settle for a million though. LOL I'm not very lucky so I'm not spending it yet. Get your tickets and good luck buddy.

I think I need or even deserve a hug right now, for guessing correctly that thread was going to be closed. If life was that simple in guessing, crap!.........maybe I should go buy some Lotto tickets for tonight's draw:roll: think I will! Group hug everyone! Luv ya all!

I found myself in a situation just yesterday at a medical centre where the woman seated near me was in distress and was clearly suffering. I extended my hand to her and she then moved next to me. Her body language changed and she rested her head on my shoulder where she remained quietly until she was called in. We exchanged no words and she hugged me before standing. I hope she will be okay.

That's awesome Spike. Seriously, I think that's really very awesome. :smile:

The world would be so much better if there were more people like you in it doing things like that.

Cyber hug to you too PP which is probably best as I'm sick with the flu right now...no cyber-bugs to pass on. LOL I bought my Lotto-Max tickets last night, $50 million would perk me up a tad for sure. I think we'd settle for a million though. LOL I'm not very lucky so I'm not spending it yet. Get your tickets and good luck buddy.

Thanks Spike! hope you get well soon! and of course I'm still working so no luck in last night's draw.

Guest S***e

PP: Still got time as the draw is Friday night (tonight) for $50 million and a bunch of $1 million draws.

s

Thanks Spike! hope you get well soon! and of course I'm still working so no luck in last night's draw.

I also like this video thanks for sharing T.

Hugs are good - it takes one hug to put a smile on someone's face ... I love hugs ... Group hug anyone? Lol :)

Posted via Mobile Device

Additional Comments:

By the way, I wanna give the biggest hug to Spike I know you're sick ... get better soon ... stomach flu is no fun ... Xoxooxoxoxoxoxo

Posted via Mobile Device

I charge $8 for hugs, I blame it on capitalism... and alimony.

and the HST?

Guest S***e

Thanks kindly Jenny...getting better each day and I hope to see you soon. Hugs back at ya!

Spike

I also like this video thanks for sharing T.

Hugs are good - it takes one hug to put a smile on someone's face ... I love hugs ... Group hug anyone? Lol :)

Posted via Mobile Device

Additional Comments:

By the way, I wanna give the biggest hug to Spike I know you're sick ... get better soon ... stomach flu is no fun ... Xoxooxoxoxoxoxo

Posted via Mobile Device

Well PP, I'm no more a millionaire today (Saturday morning) than I was yesterday. LOL Hope you won though.

Spike

PP: Still got time as the draw is Friday night (tonight) for $50 million and a bunch of $1 million draws.

s

Spike... I was down with ya on Thursday/Friday... had a gall bladder attack from hell. I am hopeful that it was a portend for the future, preparing me for all the rich meals I am going to subject myself to with a Lotto Max win...

And Angela... the HST??? I may just round it up to $10 and skim some off the top for Dalton and the boys....

I love hugs as well, and have actually received compliments on mine which I find odd but flattering.

And I've always been partial to this video:

I am always up for a hug, well most of the time. I've seen the video with Leonard Cohen's "Hallelujah" before - It is a bit emotional I admit. Sometimes a good strong hug says so much without saying a lot.

Hugs are indeed powerful. It can bring people of all races and religions together. It would be so great and cool if we can organize a global free hug day.

Guest S***e

OD:

Hope you're feeling better. I've never had a gall bladder attack and don't want one either as they are very painful I'm told. One of my friends had his removed a while back due to gall stones. He's glad to be rid of it, but he has to stay away from certain foods and the way they are prepared. So far, so good he told me when I last saw him.

Spike... I was down with ya on Thursday/Friday... had a gall bladder attack from hell. I am hopeful that it was a portend for the future, preparing me for all the rich meals I am going to subject myself to with a Lotto Max win...

And Angela... the HST??? I may just round it up to $10 and skim some off the top for Dalton and the boys....

Well I have to admit - I recently shared a rather interesting hug with a very special lady. Neither of us seemed to be in a hurry to break our respective holds on each other. Made me think of this thread. Now making this post makes me think of her. Hmmm...the memories.