Hey cerbies,

what up? I've started to tour recently and have had great success. Touring is a fun way to meet new people, see new places, and get out of town. What I've noticed, though, is that some guys react badly when I'm not going to their town specifically. While the overall feeling is one of appreciation, there are a few men who think it is thoughtlessness/rudeness on the sp's part to not include all cities in that province.

It's very discouraging when I make an announcement about touring to immediately receive several emails asking why I am not coming to a certain city as well or instead.

I just want to say that I'm doing the best I can!! I can't visit all Canadian cities. It's lovely, and extremely flattering, to hear that people want to meet us girls. I'm sorry if your town is not included on a particular trip- it is not meant in judgment of your town. It's just that we can only do so much!! Thanks guys, and hoping to make it your way, wherever you are....

Again, the sentiment is much appreciated :)

xoxoxo Amelia

Guest S******s*m
Hey cerbies,

what up? I've started to tour recently and have had great success. Touring is a fun way to meet new people, see new places, and get out of town. What I've noticed, though, is that some guys react badly when I'm not going to their town specifically. While the overall feeling is one of appreciation, there are a few men who think it is thoughtlessness/rudeness on the sp's part to not include all cities in that province.

It's very discouraging when I make an announcement about touring to immediately receive several emails asking why I am not coming to a certain city as well or instead.

I just want to say that I'm doing the best I can!! I can't visit all Canadian cities. It's lovely, and extremely flattering, to hear that people want to meet us girls. I'm sorry if your town is not included on a particular trip- it is not meant in judgment of your town. It's just that we can only do so much!! Thanks guys, and hoping to make it your way, wherever you are....

Again, the sentiment is much appreciated :)

xoxoxo Amelia

Amelia, In your latest tour, you had provided time to be able to allow for a bit of planning. I have been able to see a few ladies over the past year out of town and this was made possible due to having the opportunity to plan a little and the ladies flexibility in scheduling.

The other consideration is the ability to have enough rest so you can remain at your best . quality over quantity. Keep us posted and should you get a clone, send it our way a bit more often ;) or again, you may be able to do a bit more sightseeing?

Enjoy New Brunswick and all it has to offer.

What I've noticed, though, is that some guys react badly when I'm not going to their town specifically.

Well you have yet to come to Ottawa and I'm not bitter, no nope not one cotton picking minute bitter :ablow:

Its a feeling of so near yet so far and the disappointment from the inability to meet you likely triggered those PM.

Remember.....

If the mountain will not come to Muhammad then Muhammad must go to the mountain.

But if you had clones, would you do duos with yourself?

Hey guys, sorry I didn't reply earlier-- I was busy making out with Amelia #36. The really nice thing about her is that her hair is parted on the other side. We're crazy like that!! xoxoxoxo Sexy clone

Guest W***ledi*Time
... I wish I had clones ...

Please, may the alchemists immediately begin searching for the Philosopher's Clone!

(signed) All a-clone in Nova Scotia

Amelia!!! Watch out for #47... she carries a knife and talks to trees!!!!

Hey guys, sorry I didn't reply earlier-- I was busy making out with Amelia #36. The really nice thing about her is that her hair is parted on the other side. We're crazy like that!! xoxoxoxo Sexy clone

ooooh....a trans-clone

ooooh....a trans-clone

Actually she's a bizarro world clone. I also have parallel universe clones. We keep saying we'll get together for lunch but we never end up at the same restaurant. WEIRD.

Now...if some one was to have a duo with you and your clone........would that still require a double fee......?

I wonder about that because you are with one woman....not 2........they may be clones..but they are the same person...not twins....but the same person....

Which brings into the theological dicsussion of souls and cloning.......

my brain is starting to hurt

have a kleenex.......i hear that helps :wink:

funny guy...real funny.......ha.....ha.....ha

Actually she's a bizarro world clone.

A Superman reference?!? That's so hot - very sexy indeed Amelia! :smile:

I think my wonder twins power just activated... oh wait, hold on, that was more than just the twins... :lol:

Fascinating idea, Amelia. I hope they all have your wit and intellect.

I have lots of clones. Unfortunately I never did get the physical part of cloning down, so they are all still in my head:-P

My clones are all dating the clones of Vladimir Putin. Jealous.

Well thats that then. With a hunk like that we don't come close to being competition. :mrgreen: