Today downtown Gatineau this is where the fun begins dalring! Special!

Hi darling,

I am a very playful and festive lady and also have quite a bit of imagination which combined together give this Pre Victoria day special: a Queen for a green! Or pour mes compatriotes Québécois un Dollard pour un vingt !! So when U come over today, Thursday and Friday this week and wear something red or bring something with our red flag or wear blue or bring something with our flag with fleurs de lys for my Québécois gentlemen U get 20$ off on your HH, 45 minutes or 1 hour companionship service darling! Let me be your Queen babe! Laisse moi être ta patriote chéri !!

I am a sexy 'dame de compagnie' and I am very open minded darling! I just know how to indulge and pamper and U might just want to come back again and again hun!

I have a vibrant and bubbly personality and I am a mature babe, pretty with mid long, curly flamboyant red hair, sexy green doe eyes, natural 38D and curvy as pics in my albums suggest.

Sexy schedule of the week of reminding of the week - Pre Victoria day special!

Wednesday, May 13th from 9 am to 4 pm. Thursday, May 14th from 10 am to midnight. Friday, May 14th hosting downtown Ottawa at and with sexylorraina from 10 am to 9 pm. Special will only be available on solos. Unsure about the weekend darling. Will update agenda accordingly.

Beginners welcome!

To book: 819-500-8897 Barbara or [email protected].

Otherwise darling when U come over, have your envelope ready and please hand it to me directly as U walk in. Let me put it away and proceed to the bath room or my nest of indulgence. Thanks darling!

Je parle aussi français chéri ! Yo hablo espanol tambien querido !

• Like 2