Funny Stuff - Sara's Not A Man!

Guest S**a*Q

I was just in chat, and I was nicely asked if I was a TV... They said they heard it somewhere once, but couldn't remember where...

I just wanna say that I am all vagina :D

Hahaha, just to clarify. ;)

I do have people that can attest to my 100% ladylikeness!!!

*(It would have been funny had someone booked me thinking that I had a dick though... Aw, and then there was none... Heheh!)

LOL it would be hilarious either way, expecting and not finding or not expecting and finding. Well, maybe not hilarious to the client!

Guest s******ecan****

*(It would have been funny had someone booked me thinking that I had a dick though... Aw, and then there was none... Heheh!)

Like the old commercial ....."Where's the beef?"

I was just in chat, and I was nicely asked if I was a TV... They said they heard it somewhere once, but couldn't remember where...

I just wanna say that I am all vagina :D

Hahaha, just to clarify. ;)

I do have people that can attest to my 100% ladylikeness!!!

But we can still maintain the rumour that you are an alien, right?

Guest s******ecan****
Much better haveing a client expecting one and not haveing one than the other way around. Trans sex worker get killed over mistakes like that. http://www.transgenderdor.org/?page_id=1194

November

Wow those memorials are sobering. Thanks for the insight November, keep safe out there.

Guest S**a*Q

I just went through the link that November sent... WTF?

That's disturbing and sick...

Just to clear things up, I do not have any ill feelings towards trans-gendered people. I just thought it was funny that someone thought I had a penis. :D

My heart goes out to those on these lists and their families. Ignorance and violence is something that I can't tolerate...

Guest s******ecan****

Just to clear things up, I do not have any ill feelings towards trans-gendered people. I just thought it was funny that someone thought I had a penis. :D

I don't think anyone would have misunderstood you Sara, I don't think there was anything demeaning in you comments.

Guest S**a*Q

Thanks :) Yeah... I can't believe that many people died just cause...

I have a TG'd friend who's going to have the surgery but hasn't yet. Some guy just decided to fight her on a subway. She smoked him though :D Hahaha, that'll teach him. She did get cut though, he cut her face with a broken bottle, that bastard. He just picked the fight cause of who she was... that's not cool at all.. :(

I honestly think that people who do that are dealing with deeper issues than they want to admit. It takes a lot of anger to do that to someone :( I don't think they're angry with the ones that have penises... I think they're angry with themselves.

If I had a penis... it wouldn't change who I am, I already think like a guy most of the time, without having a cock. I have no tonsils too... but that's doesn't change the way I think or act...

That's why I'm pansexual... I love what's inside someone, not what's on the outside, whether they be guy or girl or girl with guy parts or guy with girl parts, I can't control who I fall in love with... ;) That's my hearts' job.

Hi Sara,

I want to let you know that I didn't take any offence to your initial post. It sounds as if the gentleman you where chatting with ask in a respectfull way and ment no harm.

I've miss gendered people in the past and had it happen to me, some times it's really funny. The gender of a person is the first thing we as humans try to determine when approching a stranger, and we tend to get uncomfortable when we're not sure.

I made the comment and posted the link that I did because it seemed a good fit, it's a sobering read I know but I truly believe that through awareness change for the better will happen.

November, who also follows her heart

It is a real sad commentary on life when most of us see the comical part of this type of miscommunication and others in the world make such a violent exception of it. It was a good and sobering link November, but sometimes, reality really sucks!

Edited by Alger
grammar edit

It is a real sad commentary on life when most of us see the comical part of this type of miscommunication and others in the world make such a violent exception of it. It was a good and sobering link November, but sometimes, reality really sucks!

I agree with you 100%. Hopefully someday change will come but alot of people don't like change and can't adapt to change.