I'm a very, very fair skinned lady(Almost albino) so with that said, I bruise as easy as staring at me. Lol. Pubic hairs rubbing on me tend to leave spots.. Is this a turn off to the next client?

It's a massive insecurity of mine,.. Perhaps you Ladies/Fellows can shed some light on this.(don't even reco spray tans please!)

It's not a turn off at all... What you mentioned is a natural occurrence and should be taken in stride by all involved. I feel any gentleman who finds themselves privileged enough to be in your company would not even give it a second thought, if they noticed at all. It's more about the companionship and being able to spend quality time interacting with someone special that's important - at least to me.

• Like 2

Guest S****r

I, too bruise extremely easily. People are always asking me what happened, and I don't even notice when it does. Someone knowledgeable once told me that it is likely from a Vitamin K deficiency, and then an esthetician recommended pomegranate juice to help counter it. I can't really say it if helps or not, but I thought I would suggest it to you, in case it does.

I just accept it as part of who I am.

I, too bruise extremely easily. People are always asking me what happened, and I don't even notice when it does. Someone knowledgeable once told me that it is likely from a Vitamin K deficiency, and then an esthetician recommended pomegranate juice to help counter it. I can't really say it if helps or not, but I thought I would suggest it to you, in case it does.

I just accept it as part of who I am.

I will definitely try anything.. So pomegranate juice maybe help.. Thanks for that tip :)

I'm a very, very fair skinned lady(Almost albino) so with that said, I bruise as easy as staring at me. Lol. Pubic hairs rubbing on me tend to leave spots.. Is this a turn off to the next client?

It's a massive insecurity of mine,.. Perhaps you Ladies/Fellows can shed some light on this.(don't even reco spray tans please!)

I use a lot of witch hazel. You can find it at just about any pharmacy I think..

I find it excellent at calming skin irritations, reducing bruising, redness & swelling, (like that caused by shaving, waxing, rubbing.)

• Like 2

Me too I bruise so easily it becomes a joke when I see favorites and I do not have any it is remarked upon.

if I am meeting new gent I warn them and let them decide...

A few month ago I drop the fax machine on my foot while thinking I was at the door of the bathroom,was the office...,yes I should have worn my glasses in the middle of the nigh...hurt like hell and my feet was blue for a week, I was meeting a new date so I warned him my original color is not blue,I am not a schroumffette really...

When I get my test done I do not meet new gent because the bruises looks too much like I shot myself...

Do not worry ,people will know the difference...

Omg! I fell on ice this past winter in Moncton working and holy I was purple and green.(Cancelled dates, I was so insecure) . I always warm new clients I've massive amounts of bruises. Lol. I probably got twenty now on my ass and inner thighs. Men squeeze because it feels good, but when they leave bruises come instantly. It's crazy haha... Makes me feel good knowing others are the same ways :)

Additional Comments:

I use a lot of witch hazel. You can find it at just about any pharmacy I think..

I find it excellent at calming skin irritations, reducing bruising, redness & swelling, (like that caused by shaving, waxing, rubbing.)

I will absolutely check that out. I've a prescription from my doctor for calming my skin, but it doesn't seem to work :(