Let's create a sexy universe of passion and pleasure today darling!

Hi darling,

I rarely work on weekends any longer but today I am and just want to fun! Lots of fun! So U want to join me today babe?!!

I will capture U in my sexy nest of indulgence and won't let U go hun! I am like a 'veuve noire' !! Except I will keep U alive and will let U go after our sexy time together. U will only find out that I am a very playful lady that loves to please chéri !

So drop by Costco downtown Gatineau and let's create a sexy universe of passion and pleasure babe!

I am a sexy 'dame de compagnie' and I am very open minded darling! I just know how to indulge and pamper and U might just want to come back again and again hun!

I have a vibrant and bubbly personality and I am a mature babe, pretty with mid long, curly flamboyant red hair, sexy green doe eyes, natural 38D and curvy as pics in my albums suggest.

I am available today, Saturday, May 23rd from 1 pm to midnight, downtown Gatineau.

Beginners welcome!

To book: 819-500-8897 Barbara or [email protected].

Otherwise darling when U come over, have your envelope ready and please hand it to me directly as U walk in. Let me put it away and proceed to the bath room or my nest of indulgence. Thanks darling!

Je parle aussi français chéri ! Yo hablo espanol tambien querido !

• Like 1