First visit to Fredericton/ Returning to Moncton(pics inside)

Hello gentlemen! My name is Sierra - I am a well established(one of NS's most highly reviewed) exclusive companion and am super excited to be visiting Fredericton for the first time!

If you're searching for a tall, fit and deliciously busty playmate then I'm sure to delight you. Soft sun kissed skin, full sumptuous lips and ocean blue eyes are just a few of my favoured physical assets.

My personality is best described as flirtatious, affectionate, warm and outgoing. Many of my Lyla reviews mention my natural ability to put my company at ease and I can assure you our time together will feel unrushed and engaging. I also love to laugh and have a very naughty side if you allow me to unleash! :icon_wink:

picture.php?albumid=7027&pictureid=64899

I offer an upscale hotel room for hosting. You are welcome to freshen up & shower, individual men's toiletries are available for your convenience. Your need for discretion is always valued, I only ask the same in return.

If you can see yourself being spoiled please see my website(below)to learn more. Donations: $300/1hr $550/2hr $800/3hr. Unscented Hot Oil Massage Included.

picture.php?albumid=7027&pictureid=64911

**Moncton June 4th **Fredericton June5/6th

Truly Yours,

Sierra xoxo

picture.php?albumid=7027&pictureid=45169

• Like 1