Come on my shores of passion and pleasure babe!

Hi darling,

As I am entering my BDay month, I feel more playful then ever babe! And I just want to have fun, LOTS of fun chéri !! So join me in my celebration mood and let's walk together on the shores of passion and pure pleasure hun! Let's explore what sexy fun can all be about darling! And exceptionally this week I am available Monday to Friday from 9 am to 9 pm!

I am a sexy 'dame de compagnie' and I am very open minded darling! I just know how to indulge and pamper and U might just want to come back again and again hun!

I have a vibrant and bubbly personality and I am a mature babe, pretty with mid long, curly flamboyant red hair, sexy green doe eyes, natural 38D and curvy as pics in my albums suggest.

Sexy schedule of the week of June 1st to June 7th

Monday to Friday from 9 am to 9 pm. Saturday, June 6th from noon to 9 pm if in Ottawa or from noon to midnight if in Gatineau. As weekend draws closer I will update my profile to let U know where I will be on Saturday babe. Sunday off.

Beginners welcome!

To book: 819-500-8897 Barbara or [email protected].

Otherwise darling when U come over, have your envelope ready and please hand it to me directly as U walk in. Let me put it away and proceed to the bath room or my nest of indulgence. Thanks darling!

Je parle aussi français chéri ! Yo hablo espanol tambien querido !

• Like 2