Sign in to follow this  

Take my hand and follow..

Guest **cely***r***ne

Our desire..

Hello!

I am you're ever unsolvable mystery..

You never know what I've got on my mind or what I might do next because I like to keep things exciting!

I am booking in Truro and Halifax! (Please see note a bit further down this add)

I am a 5'5 passionate woman with a youthful physique, 34B/22/34

Long blonde hair and big mesmerizing honey brown eyes..From top to bottom I ooze sensuality, not only in my looks, but with my endearing and captivating personality.

picture.php?albumid=10265&pictureid=71078

NOTE: I will make day trips to Halifax! These dates are a minimum of 3 or 4 hours* (see footnote) I would love to make an exclusive trip just for you! How much more special our time would be together..

Lyla Member Promotion!

To show my loving appreciation, I will deduct a certain percentage off my regular 2 hour fee! This is only for those who travel to me at my location in Truro.

picture.php?albumid=10265&pictureid=68838

Different Adventures..

Imagine..You + Me. Just us, doing whatever it is lovers do..I shall entertain you.

Sitting across one another for brunch at one of Truros' fine dining restaurants , A romantic nature walk and scrumptious picnic one of the many scenic parks? Let us enjoy each other intimately this way then privately in my space for a minimum of 2 hours.

For more exciting information, or to indulge in our desires, please contact me!

Phone: 902-814-0030

I do not answer text apps, internet numbers, blocked/private numbers or explicit text) Please leave a message with a convenient time to call back!

-OR-

Texting is just as good!

Email: [email protected]

*My fees are firm and are all inclusive. Please pre-book with a minimum of 24 hours in Halifax.

*When booking 2 hour member special, please verify first by sending me a PM which includes your contact number/email. I need to assure you are in fact a member.

*I do not answer my phone past 10pm. (Texting is ok just no calls!)

Please respect my quiet time! Thank you and I send all my love!

xoxo ~ M.

Edited by **cely***r***ne
Update

Sign in to follow this