Let me take you to cloud nine darling and let's float on pure passion hun!

Hi darling,

Let's start the weekend right away today babe! Trust my imagination to take U to cloud nine where U will be surrounded by pure passion and lots of sexy fun and pleasure chéri ! So if U feel like losing yourself in true intensity and sexy feelings, come and see me and I will take good care of U darling! U will find out the truth about my true companionship babe!

I am a sexy 'dame de compagnie' and I am very open minded darling! I just know how to indulge and pamper and U might just want to come back again and again hun!

I have a vibrant and bubbly personality and I am a mature babe, pretty with mid long, curly flamboyant red hair, sexy green doe eyes, natural 38D and curvy as pics in my albums suggest.

I am available Thursday and Friday from 9 am to 9 pm and Saturday, June 6th from 1 pm to 9 pm downtown Ottawa at and with sexylorraina. So Saturday before the Stanley Cup playoff let's enjoy ourselves and for the non hockey fan let's do it too until 9 pm darling! Either way let's make a goal on Saturday in Ottawa babe!

Beginners welcome!

To book: 819-500-8897 Barbara or [email protected].

Otherwise darling when U come over, have your envelope ready and please hand it to me directly as U walk in. Let me put it away and proceed to the bath room or my nest of indulgence. Thanks darling!

Je parle aussi français chéri ! Yo hablo espanol tambien querido !

• Like 1