This week both in Gatineau and Ottawa! Check out my weekly schedule darling!

Hi darling,

It's not because the week is starting with a sad and rainy weather that we have to prevent ourselves from having some sexy fun babe! Trust me I will chase the idea that rain is sad and will make U wonder why U haven't chosen to come and see me before darling!

And if U like your companion to be busty with a nice round moon and curves in between I am the perfect one for U babe!

I am a sexy mature 'dame de compagnie' and I am very open minded darling! I just know how to indulge and pamper and U might just want to come back again and again hun!

I have a vibrant and bubbly personality and I am pretty with mid long, curly flamboyant red hair, sexy green doe eyes, natural 38D and curvy as pics in my albums suggest.

Sexy schedule of Week of June 8th to 14th

Monday from 9 am to 6 pm in Gatineau. Tuesday from 10 am to 7 pm downtown Ottawa. Wednesday from 11 am to 7 pm in Ottawa. Thursday from 9 am to 9 pm in Gatineau. Friday from 11:30 am to 4 pm in Ottawa. Unsure as of yet about Saturday June 13th, will update profile accordingly babe. Sunday off

Beginners welcome!

To book: 819-500-8897 Barbara or [email protected].

Otherwise darling when U come over, have your envelope ready and please hand it to me directly as U walk in. Let me put it away and proceed to the bath room or my nest of indulgence. Thanks darling!

Je parle aussi français chéri ! Yo hablo espanol tambien querido !

• Like 1