Sign in to follow this  

Vacationing in Scrupulous Sensuality..Truro and Halifax

Guest **cely***r***ne

Good day!

Allow me to pamper, relax and enchant you with my presence and delicious massage, (Relaxing, Romantic and Risque!) Or scrupulous companionship, (Exemplary, Adventurous Passionate.) Perhaps you would rather indulge in something that blends the two..the VIP treatment! (Daring and Untamed)

I have limited availability the remainder of June in Truro* I plan on visiting Halifax/Dartmouth June 18th & 19th.

picture.php?albumid=10039&pictureid=71271

*NOTE: I will make day trips to Halifax! These dates are a minimum of 3 or 4 hours* (see footnote) I would love to make an exclusive trip just for you! How much more special our time would be together in my private downtown location!

Lyla Member Promotion!

To show my loving appreciation, I will deduct a certain percentage off my regular fees! This is only for those who travel to me at my location in Truro. Please PM to verify your username.

picture.php?albumid=10265&pictureid=71077

For more exciting information, or to indulge in our desires, please contact me!

Phone: 902-814-0030

I do not answer text apps, internet numbers, blocked/private numbers or explicit text) Please leave a message with a convenient time to call back!

-OR-

Texting is just as good!

Email: [email protected]

*My fees are firm and are all inclusive. Please pre-book with a minimum of 24 hours in Halifax.

*When booking 2 hour member special, please verify first by sending me a PM which includes your contact number/email. I need to assure you are in fact a member.

*I do not answer my phone past 8pm. Please leave a message with a good time I can call back in the morning/next day. (Texting is ok just no calls!)

Please respect my quiet time! Thank you and I send all my love!

Sign in to follow this