Sign in to follow this  

I'm back and ready to pounce...mmeeeeeoooww Let's play! xoxo

Guest M****ella's C****s (retire

Good Morning you bunch of hot, lion, cinnamon Buns!!

Bet you didn't expect to see me on here :p I know, I know. I'm a bad girl for being away so long...Sowwy. I guess I need a spanking...please ;) bawhahaha

Well In all seriousness, I had some heavy stuff going on an I needed the time off. As some of you know my stepdad was terminally ill, the past month was spent spending time with and helping my mommy with everything. I'm sad to say he died at the end of May. I had to help my mom with a few things as well as be there for her during this difficult time. I also had some personal things I was dealing with. It was more or less a total cluster fukc of things all at one time. I know I just popped off without a word, but I didn't want to get into the details until things were a little more settled. For my sudden departure I apologise, but I'm glad to say that things have been sorted and have calmed down a bit so I'm able to come back and play! YAY ^_^

So enough of the boring, sad, and bleak intro let's get to the good stuffs!

I'm Always enthusiastic, down to earth, warm, genuine, and insatiable I aim to please.No pressure, no judgement, no rush.Just mutual respect and a woman who loves to have fun and enjoy the carnal delights life has to offer in a safe discreet space I entertain in. If you need a little tlc, or some time to decompress let my caress sooth all your stress. Let's make your ordinary day into extraordinary day! :wink:

I'm all yours Today 3pm-9pm, Friday 3:30pm- 9pm, Saturday 3:30pm-9pm to book please text 613-240-0917 for more information please email [email protected] if you would like my first opening of the day please pre-book

Relaxation Massage +

45 minutes 180

1 hr 220

1.5 hours 280

2 hours 360

Companionship rendezvous

45 minutes 200

1 hour 260

1.5 hours 360

2 hours 460

Longer appointments can be arranged, but must be pre-booked

Michaella