Automatic Email Vacation Response

I'm very hesitant to do this but sometimes people don't actually go to your website to see if you are available and I certainly don't want to get anyone in trouble or cross the line of privacy and discretion.

While on vacation I don't answer my emails or phone. I will of course log in here to see what's been going on and to see how everyone is when I have the time.

What are your thoughts?

Not an issue for me because I have a hobby email account......although it is starting to act like my RL email account. *sigh*

With auto email vacation response at least we know we aren't being ignored and can try again at a later date.

All around thumbs up from me.

Guest t******81

Seems to be very fair, you deserve the time off and this simple notification is more than appropriate for us.

Not an issue for me because I have a hobby email account......although it is starting to act like my RL email account. *sigh*

With auto email vacation response at least we know we aren't being ignored and can try again at a later date.

All around thumbs up from me.

Thank you for your response.

Additional Comments:

Seems to be very fair, you deserve the time off and this simple notification is more than appropriate for us.

Thank you and it makes me feel more comfortable doing this.