Voting with my feet and my dollar$

I'm tired of the growing anti-hetero male climate in Canada. There are the stupid little things like complaints about man-spreading and the vicious cries of 'sexist micro-aggressions' for things like holding doors open for women. Then there are the big things, like Bill C-36, which as we all know singularly criminalizes the hetero male, forcing us to pony up into committed relationshits in order to get some legal pussy, which often leads to cohabitation or marriage, which is a sure path to financial ruin via divorce court. I don't have a criminal record, and I don't see why I should risk getting one just because the government believes two consenting adults can't do what they want.

I'm posting this so that policy makers, or at least policy enforcers, realize the effects of their actions. You are not going to stop me. I'll simply take my dollars to other countries which welcome and even cater to the hetero male. I'll be contributing to their economies, not yours. You may say, "fine, you're one person, who cares," but the fact is that western men are flocking to these places, and their numbers are growing. Short of taking away our passports, there is nothing you can do to stop us.

Now, wouldn't it have been wiser to decriminalize prostitution and tax it?

Your loss, Canada.