Will you come and celebrate with me darling?! Sexy schedule of week of 15th to 21st

Hi darling,

Tomorrow I am entering the week of my BDay!! It will be a very festive week and I surely hope U will join me to celebrate babe! So how about U come and play this week hun?!

Let me be your plus size beauty babe! I know of more then one way to attract your attention and interest chéri ! So let's have fun on my BDay week and let me provide U with true and dedicated companionship honey!!

I am a sexy mature 'dame de compagnie' and I am very open minded darling! I just know how to indulge and pamper and U might just want to come back again and again hun!

I have a vibrant and bubbly personality and I am pretty with mid long, curly flamboyant red hair, sexy green doe eyes, natural 38D and curvy as pics in my albums suggest. Talking of pics I suggest U take a look at my latest album darling! Hope U will like it hun?! https://www.lyla.com/vbulletin/album.php?albumid=10580

Sexy schedule of Week of June 15th to 21st

Monday to Wednesday from 10 am to 9 pm in Gatineau. Thursday, June 18th from 10 am to 7 pm downtown Ottawa at and with sexylorraina. Solos or duos available. Friday, my BDay I am unsure as of yet if I will be available or not. Will update profile accordingly. Saturday June 20th from noon to 9 pm most likely in Gatineau. Sunday off.

Beginners welcome!

To book: 819-500-8897 Barbara or [email protected].

Otherwise darling when U come over, have your envelope ready and please hand it to me directly as U walk in. Let me put it away and proceed to the bath room or my nest of indulgence. Thanks darling!

Je parle aussi français chéri ! Yo hablo espanol tambien querido !