It's time - Social in Ottawa!

It was a very enjoyable social. I, and others, were able to put names to faces and I had some very interesting and entertaining conversations.

Thanks for organizing this Jazzitup. It was great.

CH

I enjoyed this evening very much. I got to chat with some of the members I already know and met some new ones that I was looking forward to seeing. To those of you who could not make it, perhaps the next one will be our opportunity to meet.

oh yeaa, great. how was the turn out this time around?

Sounds like I missed a good time, bummed for me, happy for those who were able to go and enjoy! One of these times I would love to make it.....however, I just happened to have my own little one on one cerb party up in the Valley! ;)

Thumbs up to Jazzitup for organizing fo this event.

It was well attended and a great chance to meet the other members of the community.

Props to JazzitUp for organizing this event. I had a great time for the time I was there. To the ladies, thx for making my week. This beng my first social I've attended ever, anywhere. I must admit I was amazed at how normal everyone is. Not that I epected anything really outlandish, but the normalcy went a long way to making me feel at ease.

Props to JazzitUp for organizing this event. I had a great time for the time I was there. To the ladies, thx for making my week. This beng my first social I've attended ever, anywhere. I must admit I was amazed at how normal everyone is. Not that I epected anything really outlandish, but the normalcy went a long way to making me feel at ease.

Yes, we can walk down the street and no one has a clue. Goodness you should see what I'm wearing right now....umm, no maybe not. :-)

I am sorry I couldn't attend. My very best friend from the time I was 18 (and yes she knows Angela) was in from out of province. It would have been very difficult to explain where I/we were going. That girl can spot me lying a mile away..well ok everyone can.

I sincerely hope I can make the next one.

Guest ***s

I'm so disappointed I couldn't attend last night - I even went and got my nails and hair done! ...

... you see I've been experiencing car troubles (well it's a Jeep ... so truck troubles) .. and I've had a rental for a few days ...

well the damn RENTAL breaks down yesterday!

:bowdown:

Anyway ... I'm super bummed that I couldn't make it ... next time I guess...

Bizous...

Fantastic job organizing last nights event JazzitUp, it was a good turn out. Thanks again mate for taking the time to do this!

I came a bit late, but I'm glad I went! It was so great to see everyone and also put a face to a few of you I hadn't met before.

I also attended. I must say it was a lot of fun and thank you to Jazz for organizing the event. For those of you that missed out, wish you were there!

Kayleigh xx

Posted via Mobile Device

Hi loves,

Had a nice time last night at the social, great to put some more faces to the names here on CERB. Thanks again Jazz for organizeing the event.

November

My thanks to everybody that showed up, if even for a short time, it was well worth it. I appreciate the intentions of those that wanted to make an apearance and couldn't, I am sure you are even more determined now to make it to the next one.

I would like to think that everybody had a good time.

Hugs to all.

• Like 1

Thanks for organizing jazz, unfortunately like many others something came up and I couldn't make it this time. Looking forward to the next one though!

Yes, we can walk down the street and no one has a clue. Goodness you should see what I'm wearing right now....umm, no maybe not. :-)

I am sorry I couldn't attend. My very best friend from the time I was 18 (and yes she knows Angela) was in from out of province. It would have been very difficult to explain where I/we were going. That girl can spot me lying a mile away..well ok everyone can.

I sincerely hope I can make the next one.

Yeah, and I forgot she wasn't leaving until Friday and asked if you were going for drinks on Thursday and she piped up that she might come with us...now that would have been interesting to explain, eh? Oh, by the way, since you moved away 20 years ago, a lot more has changed that we never told you about.

I had something come up that I had to attend to and couldn't make the social. Hopefully a good time was had by all.

I'm pretty sure all the feed back is in from last Thursday social.

I think it can be deemed a success.

There were some notable firsts I believe:

- first time for out of towners to attend (Kayleigh and Ashely)

- first time for a trans-genered member (November)

- first time to have an MP attend (Bethany)

I could be wrong on these, so please correct me.

It was a good group, and I'm glad to have met so many of you.

Already I'm looking forward to the next one.

Maybe in October?

Guest ***s

I too was unable to attend ... which really *Beep* me off!

I am very much looking forward to the next one.

CERB GOD... now that would be The Mod?

Mod the God ...

Tess

If the next one was scheduled in July, I just might pop up (that's my holidays)...I could see me scheduling a rendevous at the same time

RG

I had a great time, met lots of great folks, and the best part was, when I was settling up I got a job offer to work at the venue where the event was held. I started this evening. :P