Hello gentlemen :)

Just a quick note to say I will be away from NS until the end of the month(June 30th) but look forward to returning to full time hours when I am back in Halifax for the summer.

picture.php?albumid=7027&pictureid=71282picture.php?albumid=7027&pictureid=71283

A little about me...

I'm that special lady for gentlemen accustomed to a warm, friendly quality companion. My personality is best described as flirtatious, playful and affectionate. I love to laugh and have a natural ability to engage with you as if we have known one another for years.

Physically I am tall-5'8-, fit & toned, very busty(36DD) with long blonde hair and ocean blue eyes. My soft lips and sun kissed skin adores the attention of a man's touch and my extensive collection of beautiful lingerie is standard attire with stockings and heels to compliment my look.

Join me at my new private upscale location or perhaps you would like to invite me to meet at your hotel. Your need for discretion is always respected and assured.

If you can see yourself being spoiled, please take a peek at my website(below) for more details.

Kisses, Sierra xoxo

• Like 1