The girl still wants to have fun darling! Noon to midnight today!

Hi darling,

Yesterday was my official BDay but I will be celebrating all weekend hun! So if U have some availability today why don't U drop by downtown Gatineau love? Pretty sure U have one or two errands to do at Costco or Les Promenades chéri ! I am 2 minutes from there and my nest of indulgence is cool and very cozy and sexy babe! Today I am available from noon to midnight so let's play love!

I am a sexy mature 'dame de compagnie' and I am very open minded darling! I just know how to indulge and pamper and U might just want to come back again and again hun!

I have a vibrant and bubbly personality and I am pretty with mid long, curly flamboyant red hair, sexy green doe eyes, natural 38D and curvy as pics in my albums suggest. Talking of pics I suggest U take a look at my latest album darling! Hope U will like it hun?! https://www.lyla.com/vbulletin/album.php?albumid=10580

Beginners welcome!

To book: 819-500-8897 Barbara or [email protected].

Otherwise darling when U come over, have your envelope ready and please hand it to me directly as U walk in. Let me put it away and proceed to the bath room or my nest of indulgence. Thanks darling!

Je parle aussi français chéri ! Yo hablo espanol tambien querido !

• Like 1