The essence and experience of a mature lady for an explosion of all senses darling!

Hi darling,

I have matured a bit more on Friday and I honestly don't mind one bit chéri ! With age comes experience and a lot of sensitiveness that one can inject in her time as a sexy 'dame de compagnie'! So U should come over this upcoming week and experiment what experience and sensitiveness are all about with me babe! Not only that but U will most likely enjoy my open-minded spirit and the imagination I can deploy love!!

I am a plus size beauty with a genuine and vibrant personality, pretty with mid long curly flamboyant red hair, sexy green doe eyes and natural 38D.

If U haven't done so already please take a look at my latest album darling! Hope U will like it hun?! https://www.lyla.com/vbulletin/album.php?albumid=10580

Beginners welcome!

Sexy schedule of the week of June 22nd to 28th

Monday to Wednesday from 10 am to 9 pm in Gatineau. Thursday from 10 am to 5 pm in Gatineau. Friday June 26th from 10 am to 7 pm downtown Ottawa at and with sexylorraina. Unsure of upcoming weekend so please check back my profile for more details as week evolves darling.

To book: 819-500-8897 Barbara or [email protected].

Otherwise darling when U come over, have your envelope ready and please hand it to me directly as U walk in. Let me put it away and proceed to the bath room or my nest of indulgence. Thanks darling!

Je parle aussi français chéri ! Yo hablo espanol tambien querido !

Edited by Highsexdrivebabe
Forgot schedule of the week!