www.digits.me

Guest S****r

Anybody know anything about this business? I noticed a charge on my credit card from them and have been unable to determine how they charged me or for what. I finally contacted the credit card company, who did a search and found several other charges from them on my card over several months. Visa credited the funds back to my account and issued me a new card with new number etc. Now this month, there it is again! I am sure I have done no business with them. Their site says it is for a phone number app or something, but I use nothing like that. I tried googling for any scam info but haven't found anything online.

Anyone recognize the name or know what it could be?

Thanks.

Maybe edit your post so it says WWW dot digits dot me.

Clicking on an active link might cause trouble if it is spyware, malware or virus.

The suffix dot me is for Montenegro and that doesn't sound legit at all.

Someone you give your card to is skimming it and selling your info, likely along with hundreds of others. It could be a taxi, a restaurant or small store. Never let your card out of your sight, and never let someone run it through two separate readers, even if they claim "this one isn't working".

The second reader scam collects information from cards and sells it. Very very common in restaurants where people foolishly give waiters their cards and then the waiter has all kinds of time to play with them.

Guest S****r

I found out what it is. It is kingdom99, and I did buy an ad on there. I never would have connected the two sites together, though!

I know how easy it is to scam credit cards, so it scared me. But in this case it was a legitimate charge.

So, ladies if you see that charge on your card, too, it is just kingdomm99.

Thanks for the PMs and response here.

(she said sheepishly)

Glad you found out.

Someone skimmed my debit card to the tune of $1200.

I never let anyone touch it, or my credit cards, now.

Summer, they should have let you know that they would be billing you under another address. Definitely not cool, but glad you figured it out.

Thanks for letting us know.