Canada Day Special now on! Sexy schedule of the week included

Hi darling,

Since my BDay on the 19th I am going from celebration to celebration and this week won't be any different for starting today and of course tomorrow I will be celebrating Canada Day and I have a special on babe! Check schedule down under for details.

So if U R in the mood to have fun, join me and let's enjoy a great time together darling!

I am a plus size beauty with a genuine and vibrant personality, pretty with mid long curly flamboyant red hair, sexy green doe eyes and natural 38D.

Beginners welcome!

Sexy schedule of the week of June 29th to July 5th

Tuesday and Wednesday from 10 am 8 pm in Gatineau and Canada Day Special on both days! Come wearing something red or bring something red or a flag and get 10$ off your massages or 20$ your companionship services! Thursday from 10 am to 9 pm in Gatineau. Friday, July 3rd from 10 am to 7 pm downtown Ottawa. Unsure of Saturday as of yet but will update profile accordingly when time comes babe.

To book: 819-500-8897 Barbara or [email protected].

Otherwise darling when U come over, have your envelope ready and please hand it to me directly as U walk in. Let me put it away and proceed to the bath room or my nest of indulgence. Thanks darling!

Je parle aussi français chéri ! Yo hablo espanol tambien querido !