Sign in to follow this  

The Essence of Feminine Sensuality..In Moncton July 2nd-4th

Guest **cely***r***ne

I am a woman who must be witnessed in the flesh to totally feel the art of a sensualist and understand the complexity of my enchantment..

If we have not yet met, let me describe the visuals:

I am a 5ft5 (6ft in heels) lean exotic beauty. My hair is long, soft and blonde at the moment. I tend to stare into your eyes with my deep and mysterious browns. A little further down your gaze may fall on my itty bitty B's, narrow waist, round hips and long legs. I like to say everything about me oozes sensuality, if it's not the way my body moves, then it's the enchantment of my aura and pure personality.

picture.php?albumid=10639&pictureid=71808

I will be visiting Moncton, July 2nd-4th!

I love to take my time, thoroughly pampering you with my natural skill.

Magical Massage and Exemplary Companionship are only a couple hints as to what awaits us. You can read more of the deliciousness on my website..

maraenablackwell.com As a trusted, reputable and established companion your privacy and discretion is always my top priority, as I expect the same in return.

I pride myself in my ability to make you feel at ease, and comfortable in my presence. It is my sole purpose as your companion to assure you are relaxed, and totally worshiped and nurtured with love. If you believe we can share a connection with special and memorable moments, I am very much looking forward to getting to know you!

A taste of what might await...here

Phone: 902-814-0030

I do not answer text apps, internet numbers, blocked/private numbers or explicit text) Please leave a message with a convenient time to call back!

-OR-

Texting is just as good!

Email: [email protected]

*My fees are firm and are all inclusive

Edited by **cely***r***ne
Added image

Sign in to follow this