Sign in to follow this  

Growing a blog audience

Guest S****r

In preparation for writing a book proposal, I have been researching blogging and how to reach a larger audience. I have learned that in many industries bloggers will write guest posts for each other in order to enlarge their readership.

I keep a blog that I update very frequently. I wondered if anyone from here would like to do a "blog post exchange" with me. In other words, you pass one of your interesting blog posts to me for publication on my blog, and in exchange I pass one of my interesting blog posts to you for publication on your blog. We each give full credit to the other, of course, with a link to that person's blog and encouragement to follow that person's blog, also. That way we both increase our readership.

This is particularly important when one wants to publish a book. The publishing companies work with those who have not only a good manuscript, but also have a respectable readership already.

Anyone game? If so, you can either PM me here or email me at [email protected]. If you want to preview my blog first, you can find it on my website.

Hoping to hear from some of you.