Sign in to follow this  

European Blonde Natasha Summers is Visiting Ottawa July 13-14!

Guest Na****a***mers (RETIRED)

2vkgv2b.jpg

...The night begins, me on your arm dressed in a stunning black dress, slightly see-through but only you notice. We walk arm-and-arm to your favorite restaurant. As we enter, the room stares, all noticing the blond beauty on your arm. For the next two hours, we enjoy a delicious dinner, a glass of wine or two, effortless conversation and your favorite decadent dessert...

Hello gentlemen.. I`m Natasha.

Everyone needs a little TLC and a distraction on occasion from the responsibilities and monotony of everyday life. You can be yourself while you are with me. Life is meant to be enjoyed and I'd like to enjoy it with you! I prefer to meet with a few gentlemen with whom I can build lasting friendships. My preference is for longer engagements so that our chemistry can blossom naturally.

Would love to meet for discreet encounters with gentlemen and open-minded couples during my visit to Ottawa July 13(early eve and later) and July 14th.

I am mostly complimented on my down-to-earth and sensual approach. I am the perfect package with my Blonde Hair, Sparkling Brown Eyes, Mischievous Smile, and Perfect Petite Body, with curves in all the right places... You will be pleasantly surprised when we meet.

I will be available to visit upscale Ottawa area hotels and residences.

I will be hosting at a private and discreet location Downtown Ottawa. Preference for longer encounters.

I invite you to read through my updated website to find out more about my background, things I enjoy, and the type of man I`d like to connect with! Fill out my screening form to book an encounter!

xoxo

Natasha smile.gif

Sign in to follow this