Are you looking for a sensual 'dame de compagnie' darling? Let me be the one!

Hi darling,

So far, all of next week will be a very nice and sunny week babe. To me sun equals fun and lots of indulgement and I am a pure master at that love! Want to find out and make an idea for yourself darling?! I have to add that I am quite open minded and will know how to trigger your senses.

I will make U feel very comfortable with a nice discussion then lots of cuddles in my nest of indulgence. Just let me be that special 'dame de compagnie' for U babe!

I am a plus size beauty with a genuine and vibrant personality, pretty with mid long curly flamboyant red hair, sexy green doe eyes and natural 38D.

Beginners welcome!

Sexy schedule of the week of July 6th to 12th

Monday from noon to 7 pm. Tuesday from 10 am to 7 pm. Wednesday from noon to 9 pm, Thursday from 11 am to 6 pm and all of those days, in Gatineau. Friday from 10 am to 7 pm and could be downtown Ottawa at and with sexylorraina. Saturday, July 11th from noon to midnight in Gatineau. Sunday off.

To book: 819-500-8897 Barbara or [email protected].

Otherwise darling when U come over, have your envelope ready and please hand it to me directly as U walk in. Let me put it away and proceed to the bath room or my nest of indulgence. Thanks darling!

Je parle aussi français chéri ! Yo hablo espanol tambien querido !