Chat (or lack of)

Guest **spo**

Chat used to be a great place to talk with fellow members, get to know some of the ladies, and talk about experiences. Seems like it's a thing of the past nowadays as no one really enters chat. What's up with that!? It would be great to get it going again!

I agree with you. A few months ago, used to be able to chat with several people all evening and night. Now the room is empty or one or two guys that don't say much.

Even the regulars don't come to chat much any more. Maybe if some of the women joined the chat the men will come :)

I can't chat because it requires flash. Can't you the right version on my tablet. Think part of the reason you'll find less people in chat is they're migrating from PCs to tablets and can't use it anymore. Oh yeah, it's summer too, so people have less free indoor time on their hands. They're probably too busy enjoying all that summer brings.

May or may not download photon. It all depends on what kind of security features it has. Definitely if it's comparable to my current browser, it's a no-brainer and I'll make the switch..

chat used to be a great place but with all the harassing of the ladies from guy's looking to go into private chat for to talk dirty to them and not like they were going to go see them

i guess they thought it would be better to stay away from the chatroom so that's why you don't see many ladies in the chatroom

• Like 1