Can you tell my other nationality babe?! Anyhow special to celebrate ALL week!

Hi darling,

For those of U that don't know I have a double nationality since Canada accepts it and this week it's the national holiday of this other country of mine and since I am very festive and love fun I have a special on on top of the July one I already have! So this week it won't be 'la prise de la Bastille' but 'la prise de Barbara !!!' LOL So I already have the special on massages which is 10$ off on them and also 20$ off on the HH of companionship but this week to celebrate also have it off on the 45 minutes and the hour!!! Let's have fun babe!!!

I am a plus size beauty with a genuine and vibrant personality, pretty with mid long curly flamboyant red hair, sexy green doe eyes and natural 38D.

Beginners welcome!

Sexy schedule of the week of July 13th to 19th

Monday until 6 pm. Tuesday from 11 am to 5 pm. Wednesday from 11 am to 9 pm. Thursday from 11 am to midnight and Friday from 11 am to 8 pm. So far all week in Gatineau. Unsure of upcoming weekend. Check my profile later during the week babe.

To book: 819-500-8897 Barbara or [email protected].

Otherwise darling when U come over, have your envelope ready and please hand it to me directly as U walk in. Let me put it away and proceed to the bath room or my nest of indulgence. Thanks darling!

Je parle aussi français chéri ! Yo hablo espanol tambien querido !

• Like 1