The bike ride (not R-rated)

I thought I would share some of vacation memories with my friends from CERB since I enjoy reading your stories also. My trip started Friday July 30 th. I left my hometown on my two-wheeled better half and met up with my brother in law and is motorcycle. We leave on a ?No Where? for 7 days every year and go where ever the road takes us.

We end up in Magog, Quebec and stop for a bite to eat, it?s a friendly town and the food is great. We decide to go in the states and cross the border in Stanstead . I go first through customs and park my bike 300 ft further and wait for him to cross, 3 blonde girls in a Mustang convertible from Quebec (I can see by the plates) whistle at me while my back is at them ( I?m wearing my famous chaps, it drives the girls crazy ) and I put away my passport. My buddy shows up and talk a little and on our way we go.

We are now traveling in Vermont, the roads are freshly paved and the scenery is wonderful, No more then an hour in the states we cross over to New Hampshire where the motto is ?LIVE FREE OR DIE? what a way to live I say. We need to stop for gas and pull over to the closest gas station and fill up our tanks and decide the hell with our helmets there is no law for that in this state. While I?m packing my helmet in my luggage this Paris Hilton looking girl comes up to me and says in French ?I heard you guys speak French, where are you heading? . So we tell her on a ?No where? she looks at me and tells me she needs a ride to Old Orchard Beach to meet some friends, probably since my back seat was not used by luggage like my buddy.

I ask her why she was there all alone and she said that this is where the last person who gave her a ride dropped her off. We decide to bring her along with us and get to Old Orchard Beach before dusk. I ask her if she has a jacket or a thicker sweater and she says no she will be fine. If you have ever been on a bike even in the summer you will know that it gets cooler by a few degrees while riding. She gets on the bike and the way we go again to OOB, miss Paris(my nickname for her) is getting the chills and comes closer to me her legs spread around my hip and her nipples are scratching my back. Don?t get me wrong I enjoy the attention but my brother in law(my wife?s brother)is there and riding beside me. We do have our saying ?what happens on holiday stays on holiday? but what if?

Arriving at OOB miss Paris is dropped off and we have the fun time to find a motel, so we drive out of town to get one and then we call to reserve one for the next 2 days. We manage to get one right on the beach with not so bad of a view. When we got there the next day I can?t wait to walk that beach with all the hotties catching the sun, so on with my swimming trunks and sandals. The east coast ocean water is warm for the time of the year and the sand is soft in spot and coarse in others. This is a family beach so no topless or nudies here but still very nice.

We take a walk past the pier and decide to go back and drink some beer at the end of the pier. The cute waitress brings us our beer and a second and now this tall red head (yes Cato she is cute) with shooters ask us if we wanted a blow job, or an orgasm or even better a red headed slut. My face turns red since I have never been approached this way by anybody before. I decide to take all 3 since I never refuse it. We resume the day by going for supper at the Clambake restaurant which have fast food seafood, not bad for an American restaurant. The evening is spent by walking down main street and visit various shops (T-shirts, candy, food, coffee etc?)

The next day is spent doing basically the same and we see different faces and places but we decide to include some riding and meet this group of girls that just waved at us and want to go for rides on our bikes. What are we to do when these 20 something girls in light clothing want this? I leave that up to you but yes it is what you think, and we took them back before dark.

We get our bags packed and leave going north on highway 1 and follow the coast going by Portland and we stop in Wiscasset, Maine for lunch at Red?s Eats it?s a little chip wagon that serves up the best lobster roll ever. On with our riding, we end up at Bar Harbor and stay for the night, very nice little town with many snap shot to take. There is a ferry from there going to Nova Scotia so I begin to think of all the good looking ladies of CERB in NS. Then I figure that my buddy would not approve. Up to the top of Cadillac Mountain we go and what a view wait for the sun to go down, great pictures. Get to bed early after supper and get to top of the mountain again to see the sun rise (the sun rise on the east), great pics again. Damn rain is starting to come down before we reach the bottom and we have to go see more stuff.

Travel for 2 hours in the rain and then beautiful sunshine. We get to North Conway NH. and stay the night , go eat at a Muddy moose for supper great steak. Get up early next morning and go around Mount Washington, its 200 km to travel but if you take pictures it takes you all day. We spend the night in Bethel Maine and get some rain that night. The next morning a little rain comes down while having breakfast but clears up quickly so another nice day for riding. We get back to Mt. Wash. To take the hurricane rd. it takes us up to the top of the mountain with all its dangerous curves and spectacular view and winds of 60 miles per hour, scary riding and not for the faint of heart.

Now we have to think about coming back home (what a drag ) and travel back to the border cross with ease and see some cloud coming, we hurry to Sherbrook and stay for the night. The next day is easy cruising back home and well needed rest for the weekend.

Thank you for reading my holiday history and if you have any question regarding any place we went don?t be shy and PM me and I?ll be glad to tell you more.