The essence and experience of a mature 'dame de compagnie' waiting for you hun!

Hi darling,

How about today we get together in a real unison love! And that I display all of the essence and experience of a mature lady to make U feel the difference hun?!

Now U let yourself go, trust me and let me take U in my far land of passion and devotion chéri !

So for a moment of pure delight today or sometimes this week, drop by my nest of indulgence and savor our hot moment together in a cool nest love!

I would be delighted to see U darling!

I am Barbara, a plus size beauty with a genuine and vibrant personality, pretty with mid long curly flamboyant red hair, sexy green doe eyes and natural 38D.

Beginners welcome!

Sexy schedule of the week of July 20th to 26th

Monday and Tuesday from 11 am to 8 pm in Gatineau. Wednesday 11 am to 9 pm in Gatineau. Thursday from 11 am to 4 pm in Gatineau. Friday, July 24th from 11 am to 7 pm downtown Ottawa at and with sexylorraina. Unsure of Saturday yet and if it will be in Gatineau or Ottawa. Check my profile later during the week babe. Sunday off.

July special still on: 10$ off massages and 20$ off on HH of companionship and until the end of the month to honor the QC Construction Holiday I continue to offer 20$ on the 45 minutes and hour of companionship.

To book: 819-500-8897 Barbara or [email protected].

Otherwise darling when U come over, have your envelope ready and please hand it to me directly as U walk in. Let me put it away and proceed to the bath room or my nest of indulgence. Thanks darling!

Je parle aussi français chéri ! Yo hablo espanol tambien querido !

• Like 1