Toronto's Hottest Ebony Model & Luxury Companion. Touching down in Ottawa 27th-29th!

Hello gentlemen,

My name is Chloë and I am an international luxury companion based in Toronto, Ontario.

I am in my early twenties, extremely well travelled and pride myself on currently pursing a desirable and equally fulfilling career in medicine.

264j5uu.jpg

I stand at 5 foot 8 inches with an athletic build (32-24-35) that I attribute to being a classically trained dancer and being an extremely competitive athlete during my adolescence.

1z6fad1.jpg

I am a published, agency represented, commercial model in Toronto and New York City, meaning I pride myself on engaging in healthy lifestyle choices which include a personal trainer, classical ballet and other dance classes classes, yoga and being an avid cook always on the hunt for new recipes.

sv5u1v.jpg

I cater to elite, respectful, intelligent and distinguished gentlemen who enjoy the taste of refined elegance.

Naturally, I have a scandalous side behind closed doors and a wild imagination.

2aeoy9s.jpg

Come see! ;)

20a9mch.jpg

Guaranteed, I am like no other.

If you are ready to indulge, let me know.

I am currently booking incalls and subsequent outcalls & dates for July 27th-29th in downtown Ottawa.

Please email me for information regarding location and honorarium.

Email: [email protected]

Looking forward to our inevitable and unforgettable meeting.

Sincerely yours,

Chloë