A very important date this Wednesday. Sensual, fun, sweet, smart, companionship.

I've got some free time Wednesday and am looking for a mid-week date!

Snuggles, good conversation and sensual activities are in mind.

Now accepting pre-bookings from fun, smart, interesting, sensual, adventurous gentlemen. If you think we'd have some fun together please PM me on here, or email me at [email protected]

A lot of details have been placed on my lyla profile, please take a look and check out my photoshoot. I hope it catches your eye and revs your imagination!

As a new SP, reviews can take time. As it happens two lovely, reputable gentlemen were kind enough to recommend me. :http://www.lyla.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=217192&highlight=Chloe+Summers

While emailing or PM'ing me please tell me a little about yourself, what makes a date wonderful for you, and what time you'd like to meet this Wednesday. Please note that I am a low volume Sp. Your presentation is important for my consideration. I do not provide a menu, and I do not engage in explicit messaging. If you have something very specific in mind, please ask before our date, in a respectful manner. All references to board userhandles and SP recommendations quickens my reply.

For dates over 1 hour, I require a 100$ deposit sent via email money transfer. If you have to cancel our date I will have to keep the deposit, unless you cancel four hours or more in advance. I apologize for any inconvenience that may cause.

I do not enjoy dates less than an hour in duration;It makes it difficult to flirt, tease, chat, and build a connection. My appetite can be voracious and I feel that mutual enjoyment emotionally and physically make the best dates.

During our date feel free to share a beverage of your choice with me. Please note the bottle must be new, unopened, and more importantly shared! I am a light drinker and may have only one or two drinks, please don't be offended.

Now that the nitty-gritty is out of the way, relax, unwind, and prepare yourself for a very important date ;)

-Chloe.

• Like 1