outdoor sex in Ottawa

I didn't know they give out fines for having sex outdoors. I thought you would only get warned; I learn something new everyday lol

IANAL

I didn't know they give out fines for having sex outdoors. I thought you would only get warned; I learn something new everyday lol

In the original article

Agents cited 60 people and issued an additional 10 warnings for public indecency, the majority of them to men, for having sex on NCC property ? many in broad daylight and in full view of passersby, according to NCC incident reports.

Likely cited under Disorderly Conduct (Criminal Code of Canada SS 173).

Likely cited under Disorderly Conduct (Criminal Code of Canada SS 173).

More likely a bylaw or provincial offence. You don't get tickets for criminal offences.

Thanks. Didn't know that :)

No worries. Just read the article in full. I find it scary that a sex therapist is giving legal advice -- especially when it's wrong. There's a big difference between something being private property, and having an expectation of privacy....

I find it scary that a sex therapist is giving legal advice -- especially when it's wrong. There's a big difference between something being private property, and having an expectation of privacy....

Her quote was regarding making out in the car. The term making out is quite ambiguous. What are the boundaries here ? DFK is ok ? No nudity ?

Guess it might boil down to what is socially acceptable for public display of affection.....

No worries. Just read the article in full. I find it scary that a sex therapist is giving legal advice -- especially when it's wrong. There's a big difference between something being private property, and having an expectation of privacy....

She is no position to quote the law,in fact she should study a few... just ask the many businesses and independant professionals she's burned with her many failed businesses over the years.

Back to the article, Hogs back park featured in the article was a great place to make out and more ;) when you are a young randy teen! Well it was back in the day before I had a car and my girlfriend lived around prince of wales and I was all the up the road in park wood hills. I see not much has changed.

I wonder if a certain cl poster who promotes outdoor encounters near Lincoln fields has read that article! ?

I just removed a post off CERB for someone offering outdoor services.

LADIES AND GUYS - PROSTITUTION IN A PUBLIC PLACE IS ILLEGAL IN CANADA

We can not promote such things on CERB and LADIES you should NOT be offering this on a public forum as it will draw unwanted attention!!

[quote=Cowboy kenny;150841:x

I wonder if a certain cl poster who promotes outdoor encounters near Lincoln fields has read that article! ?

I saw a post on CL a few weeks back that was titled "to girl offering car dates" who reminded her and potential clients is was totally illegal.

I haven't seen any posts from her lately but ikes...yeah....scarey stuff.

I saw a post on CL a few weeks back that was titled "to girl offering car dates" who reminded her and potential clients is was totally illegal.

I haven't seen any posts from her lately but ikes...yeah....scarey stuff.

there was one not too long ago that stated a certain price for meeting up along a quiet spot on the "bike path" as she couldnt provide an incall location.....makes me think of all the murders that have taken place along the bike paths or women that have gone missing on night-joggs........

I have had many clients call and say that they have a sweet escalade or SUV that they have a fantasy of having sex in......I tell them this is illegal unless they'd like to park it in their garage......they hang up.

I say to them " no you dont have a fantasy about this....you just dont feel like renting a hotel room."

them : *click*

there was one not too long ago that stated a certain price for meeting up along a quiet spot on the "bike path" as she couldnt provide an incall location.....makes me think of all the murders that have taken place along the bike paths or women that have gone missing on night-joggs........

I have had many clients call and say that they have a sweet escalade or SUV that they have a fantasy of having sex in......I tell them this is illegal unless they'd like to park it in their garage......they hang up.

I say to them " no you dont have a fantasy about this....you just dont feel like renting a hotel room."

them : *click*

That's the ad, Annessa. She hasn't been on for a week or so.

It's funny you mention that, because I did actually have a date with a guy in his van in his garage because he had roommates home and he wanted more privacy (I already new him so that was cool with me). The van was complete with furry dice, hologrammed dashboard and faux fur throws. I felt like I was having sex in the VIP room of a discotheque.

That's the ad, Annessa. She hasn't been on for a week or so.

It's funny you mention that, because I did actually have a date with a guy in his van in his garage because he had roommates home and he wanted more privacy (I already new him so that was cool with me). The van was complete with furry dice, hologrammed dashboard and faux fur throws. I felt like I was having sex in the VIP room of a discotheque.

LOL...a true shaggin-wagon!...see thats ok tho.....in an enclosed place on a property (garage)......I just hate the guys who think they can pass off their "fantasy" because they have heard to many stories about guys picking up SWs in their cars and risk our discretion....obviously your guy was trying to be discrete.

car dates often rub me the wrong way like the guy who is asking you to come to their office after hours....ummm........they claim there are no hidden cameras or security measures they they know of....do you know why they call them "hidden cameras?" because even the managers dont know about them....and sometimes even the bosses dont know! Its a public location and they dont live there....regardless of the "chances" of being caught being slim, the arrests that could be faced shouldn't be worth the money or the "release" to anyone involved.

I've been told I was being "paranoid" about too many issues like this and its made me really tiffed....sorry but I care about my child and myself and not ending up in jail for a romp for $280. If someone cant respect that, then I'd rather be considered paranoid.

LOL...a true shaggin-wagon!...see thats ok tho.....in an enclosed place on a property (garage)......I just hate the guys who think they can pass off their "fantasy" because they have heard to many stories about guys picking up SWs in their cars and risk our discretion....obviously your guy was trying to be discrete.

car dates often rub me the wrong way like the guy who is asking you to come to their office after hours....ummm........they claim there are no hidden cameras or security measures they they know of....do you know why they call them "hidden cameras?" because even the managers dont know about them....and sometimes even the bosses dont know! Its a public location and they dont live there....regardless of the "chances" of being caught being slim, the arrests that could be faced shouldn't be worth the money or the "release" to anyone involved.

I've been told I was being "paranoid" about too many issues like this and its made me really tiffed....sorry but I care about my child and myself and not ending up in jail for a romp for $280. If someone cant respect that, then I'd rather be considered paranoid.

Exactly! I was sitting in a car with a friend one time talking and a police officer on a bicycle of all things came up right beside the window and peered in. We were in a high school parking lot here in Orleans, with bright lights shining overhead, but still we weren't supposed to be there and were told so.

But not without a few questions from the cop first. We kind of laughed, because my friend said to me, you know, I never knew how to pronounce your last name, so I'm glad he didn't ask me who you were.

We both chuckled because he knows what I do and he said, "imagine if I had my pants down around my ankles". So, yes, just like that, in a heartbeat, his whole life could have changed (and mine too).

Every place I have worked at for the past 20 years, you have to go by cameras, be signed in or have swipe cards, so it would be virtually impossible for someone to bring another person into most businesses without some kind of accountability.

You're right - it's just not worth it.

I love having sex outdoors and have been doing it for years. Depending on where and what you are doing will garner you a fine or a warning. There are also a number of other fines that can be applied should the authority choose so.

I once advertised Picnic Dates. I don't now after it was explained to me. I did tell the client that if we got caught he was my boyfriend and we got carried away. I would pay the fine.

I keep outdoor fun for personal now.

And yes, Mooney's Bay and Hogs Back were the teen and university choices for "partying" back when I was younger. :D

I love having sex outdoors and have been doing it for years. Depending on where and what you are doing will garner you a fine or a warning. There are also a number of other fines that can be applied should the authority choose so.

I once advertised Picnic Dates. I don't now after it was explained to me. I did tell the client that if we got caught he was my boyfriend and we got carried away. I would pay the fine.

I keep outdoor fun for personal now.

And yes, Mooney's Bay and Hogs Back were the teen and university choices for "partying" back when I was younger. :D

You're just a hopeless exhibitionist - that's all! (I know you too well!)

You're just a hopeless exhibitionist - that's all! (I know you too well!)

Well there is that. But it works both ways hun. ;)

Who was it in our younger years that had their shirt up all the time saying "its show your titties time!"?

I know both of us, and I think that if we had our choice, we'd live in a nudist enclave. Im just sayin....