Sign in to follow this  

Wanna eat some peaches? specials available, let's play! xo

Guest M****ella's C****s (retire

Good Morning you bunch of Hot panther peaches!!

Well, it's been a while, but I finally have some free time to play! Woot woot. I'm pretty pumped :)

Well it's summer, beginning of August!! Can you believe that summer is almost over?! Where the heck did it go?! One good thing about August is the fresh local peaches. Yum yum. Don't get me wrong I love all the other fresh fruits summer has to offer us, but I really,love fresh local in season peaches. ^_^

It's soft, round, supple body. You hold it gently in your hand as you feel every nook and cranny. you can feel it's smooth yet fuzzy texture as you continue to hold it gently in your hand. Before you bring it up to your lips to take a taste you breath in it's enticing sweet smell. You breath it in deep while you close your eyes as if to get every last particle to make it linger. It smells like summer and before long your mouth is watering for a taste. You bring it up to your mouth and feel the smooth flesh graze your lips and prepare yourself for the wonderful sensation that is about to come. You take a bite of bite of it's soft light colored flesh and when you do it's sweet, sticky nectar begins to dribble down your chin as you begin to devour it. You begin to lap up, slurp and scuk while you eat the delicate flesh until you finish the entire peach and are left with only the pit. Hands, and chin covered in sweet fragrant nectar from your snack. You lick your fingers and feel satisfied then its off to wash your face and hands....yummy, Peaches are so tasty and wonderful don't you think?

Well enough small talk let's get to the good stuff!!

I'm having a special today!! woot woot ^_^

I'm all yours today till 8pm to book please text 613-240-0917for more information please email[email protected] if you would like my first opening of the day please pre-book

Relaxation Massage +

45 minutes 180 Specials 150

1 hr 220 specials 180

1.5 hours 280 Special 220

2 hours 360 Special 260

Companionship rendezvous

45 minutes 200

1 hour 260 Special 220

1.5 hours 360 Special 300

2 hours 460 Special 360

Longer appointments can be arranged, but must be pre-booked

Michaella