World's crappiest car

I remember most of these cars guys! Too funny!

My worst car was probably my second-gen Ford Econoline van. It rusted so bad I had a flat and the jack penetrated right up into the frame. The rear doors opened along with the whole side of the van! I painted it with tremclad and roller and roofing tar around the bottom.

The original owner told me it started to rust 6 months after he bought it and Ford would only warranty rust holes in the first year. Don't even get me started on the sounds, rattles and other issues.

FORD - Fix Or Repair Daily

FORD - Found On Road Dead

I remember most of these cars guys! Too funny!

My worst car was probably my second-gen Ford Econoline van. It rusted so bad I had a flat and the jack penetrated right up into the frame. The rear doors opened along with the whole side of the van! I painted it with tremclad and roller and roofing tar around the bottom.

Thanks for the laugh Capital, that's hilarious!!

I had a buddy who had to repair so much rust (Ford), that he just left the car painted primer brown. The rust wouldn't stand-out so much + when he repaired a new hole, the primer just blended into the existing colour.

Another buddy had an old, beat-up POS that he and his entire family used to abuse for amusement's sake when at the cottage. Can't remember the make or year of the car - it must have been a late 40s or early 50s vintage. Anyway, they called it "The Vehicle". It was a standard shifter, but it only had one good gear left (3rd). They had to slip the clutch like crazy & rev the shit out of the engine just to get it rolling. The doors and other body parts fell off the car over time until just the frame, a little of the body and seats were left. The shocks were gone, so the thing would bob and weave about 2ft in all directions with every little bump.

I asked him what finally happened to the thing & he said while he was booting it through a field at top speed, (oil and a huge plume of smoke trailing from behind) he bounced over a ditch and landed right on a tree stump. Tore the transmission right outta the thing. He left it for dead and had a long walk back to the cottage.