My sexy, cozy and cool nest of indulgence is waiting for you tonite and tomorrow hun!

Hi darling,

My sexy, cozy and cool nest of indulgence is the best place to start your weekend off right babe! And U will discover all the sexy fun I can spread for and around U, I am pretty sure U will be quite happy hun!

Let's say that my maturity makes me an expert in knowing how to take care of a gentleman love! I love to indulge and pamper so why don't U take some time either tonight or tomorrow to check this out chéri ?!

I am available tonight, Friday, August 14th from 7 pm to 11 pm finally and tomorrow, Saturday from noon to 11 pm as well and in Gatineau babe.

Until end November I will only be available during the evenings and on some weekends babe. I will be taking a few days off work during the week here and there and will announce it ahead of time.

I am Barbara, the 'original plus size beauty' with a genuine and vibrant personality, pretty with mid long curly flamboyant red hair, sexy green doe eyes and natural 38D.

Beginners welcome!

To book: 819-500-8897 Barbara or [email protected].

Otherwise darling when U come over, have your envelope ready and please hand it to me directly as U walk in. Let me put it away and proceed to the bath room or my nest of indulgence. Thanks darling!

Je parle aussi français chéri ! Yo hablo espanol tambien querido !

• Like 1