Sign in to follow this  

Next weeks availabilty and prebooking special. Let's play! xoxo

Guest M****ella's C****s (retire

Good evening you bunch of, wett, lemon, cockatiels!!

I hope you have all had a good week despite the heat! Well I just wanted to pop on quickly to let you bad boys know that I will be able to entertain next week so I hope to have some visitors. ;)

Update!! My phone is back to normal now :D I was worried for a moment because it wasn't really working well, but it seems to have sorted it self out...so please text me to book or arrange an appointment for next week!!

Prebook for next week to receive the discounted donation! Full donation will be required for same day bookings. Make sure to pre-book to take advantage of the discount!! Have a great night bad boys :wink: xoxo

Next week's Schedule:

Monday 24rd 4:00pm-8:30

Tuesday 25th 4:00pm-9:30pm

Wednesday 26th 9am-8pm

Sunday 30th 11am-8pm

I hope you will be able to tame me next week because my kitty has been purring so loud it's hard to ignore...I find myself having to give it some extra attention, lot's of petting, and pampering it...I would love a helping hand among other things ;) So hopefully you can help tame her!! meeeeooowww

I'm Always enthusiastic, down to earth, warm, genuine, and insatiable I aim to please.No pressure, no judgement, no rush.Just mutual respect and a woman who loves to have fun and enjoy the carnal delights life has to offer in a safe discreet space I entertain in. If you need a little tlc, or some time to decompress let my caress sooth all your stress. Let's make your ordinary day into extraordinary day! :wink:

To Book please text 613-240-0917 For more information please email [email protected] if you would like my first opening of the day please pre-book

Relaxation Massage +

45 minutes 180 Pre-Book Special 150

1 hr 220 Pre-Book Special 180

1.5 hours 280 Pre-Book Special 220

2 hours 360 Pre-Book Special 280

Companionship rendezvous

45 minutes 200

1 hour 260 Pre-Book Special 220

1.5 hours 360 Pre-Book Special 300

2 hours 460 Pre-Book Special 360

Longer appointments can be arranged, but must be pre-booked

Michaella