I feel like playing this weekend. Do U darling?!

Hi darling,

This weekend if U need some sexy fun and excitement what do U say if U escape and join me downtown Gatineau babe?!

I have AC on in my sexy nest of indulgence so we can cool up together darling!

I am not the type of lady to rush but rather to make U feel comfortable, have a nice discussion and when we R in the feeling simply escape to cloud nine chéri !

I am available today, Saturday, August 22nd from noon to 11 pm and tomorrow from noon to 6 pm.

Until further notice I will only be available during the evenings and on some weekends babe. I will be taking a few days off work during the week here and there and will announce it ahead of time. During the weekdays during the days ONLY texts! I do not answer my phone during the day until 5 pm babe.

I am Barbara, the 'original plus size beauty' with a genuine and vibrant personality, pretty with mid long curly flamboyant red hair, sexy green doe eyes and natural 38D.

Beginners welcome!

To book: 819-500-8897 Barbara or [email protected].

Otherwise darling when U come over, have your envelope ready and please hand it to me directly as U walk in. Let me put it away and proceed to the bath room or my nest of indulgence. Thanks darling!

Je parle aussi français chéri ! Yo hablo espanol tambien querido !