Time Machine

Guest realnicehat

I would go back to when I was about twenty and tell myself this:

Before you reach thirty you are going to have some very serious health issues.

Don't worry, you're going to come out the other side of it just fine but for many years you will be severely limited in what you can do.

There is nothing you can do to stop it, it has already started. If there was a way to stop it I would have gone further back and done so.

Stop spinning your wheels and get out there. See the world while you have the freedom to do so. You are not invincible and you do not have all the time in the world.

So get off your ass and travel while you can. I'm doing the best I can to make up for it now but you could do so much more. Oh, and when the headaches start you should come home.

If I still have time left on my clock I'd really like to spend it with my Grandfather. I'm told he thought the world of me. I'd love the opportunity to be able to say the same of him.

After hearing the winning lottery numbers for which there were no winners in the draw, I would go back in time to buy the only winning ticket.

I would then use the money to buy a newer time machine that isn't so restrictive like this one:

TIME_MACHINE.jpg