Rimming

Hit me if you ever come to Ottawa or Montreal!

I think he would be better to look you up then hitting you. Some guys might want to take you seriously on this and that would not be good. LOL

Honestly when it comes to rimming, and I'm no prude.

But think about it we are all worried about where we eat and if our cook washed his hand's after using the bathroom. Can we all say Hep A?????

Ladyluck has a point.

Boys or girls, it doesn't much matter. One has to be careful, and both Hep A & B are quite preventable with a simple vaccination. Take care.

Honestly when it comes to rimming, and I'm no prude.

But think about it we are all worried about where we eat and if our cook washed his hand's after using the bathroom. Can we all say Hep A?????

That's what dental dams are for! (Well for safe DATY and Rimming)

Last I heard, you can actually catch Hep A through sweat.. though there are vaccines for it. (Twinrex, I believe it was called, was the Hep A&B shot I got before going to Mexico a few years ago)

Dental dams are great and they come flavored!

where can you buy a dental dam ?

You can sometimes find them at health clinics or the drugstore.. but they can be kind of tricky to find as they're not overly popular.

I actually buy a lot of my condoms and such online in bulk, so I usually buy dental dams at the same time.

I started buying mine from www.canadiancondom.com .. they have some good reviews and their condoms are good (not past the due date or in torn packaging).. they also have dams in stock.

There are probably a bunch of other places online that sell them as well..

xo

In a the heat of the moment a "dental dam" can be made from a fresh unlubed condom that is cut in half and you can lick away with safety!