Hi Dave here.

This was and still is very new and exciting for me.:p.

Just found out about ce 3 weeks ago and ever since have been trying

to meet with my, what I have entitled. Wish List Ladies.

Two stipulations that I have are they have to be no younger than

25 and have dark hair. Now you would think this would be a no brainer.

Not so, if anything it has been a exercise of perservence over the last 3 weeks.

Came close 3 times on Aug 20th. Brooke,Tiffiny and Kaylee but no cigar:rolleyes: Anyhow here is my list. 1. Sasha 2. Lucious Lynn 3. BrookeBardot(would be number 1, but don't think she gives massages,quess I should ask eh?) 4. Kaylee Kisses. 5. Savannah 6. Tiffiny and rounding out the my wish list is Zoe. All dark haired and tigeress's in their own way I am sure. I have talked with each of them or txt'd with each of them.

The whole point of this post is I will spend time with each of these lovely and enchanting ladies over time, or die trying.

I have fiqured out it takes time and time is what I have and well money is just paper and I have lots of paper. Ladies it will be an honour and I will :bowdown: before you if you tell me that you have read this post when we meet. And hey whats the worst thing that will happen if I don't succeed. Nothing. Thats why its call a WISH LIST Like Mick Jagger says "You can't always get what you want, no you can't always get what you want. But if you try over time you just might succeed oh yeah, you just might suceed.

To my hopefull success!

Have a great day.