French connection babe available all day today darling! Don't miss out!

Hi darling,

If U like your 'dame de compagnie' to be well educated, that loves to talk and with a bubbly personality U have found me love! I also do not like to rush but rather like to take my time to make U feel comfortable to have U look forward to us spending time together chéri !

And if U like your woman to have big breast and a nice round moon take a look at my albums and U will see that I have what it takes babe!

How about U drop by today darling?!

I am available today, Saturday, August 29th from noon to 10 pm. And I am taking the opportunity to announce that I will be available during the day from 8:30 to 5 pm on Monday, September 14th.

Until further notice I will only be available from Wednesday to Friday, from 6 pm to 9 pm and on some weekends. During the weekdays during the days ONLY texts! I do not answer my phone during the day until 5 pm babe.

I am Barbara, the 'original plus size beauty' with a genuine and vibrant personality, pretty with mid long curly flamboyant red hair, sexy green doe eyes and natural 38D.

Beginners welcome!

To book: 819-500-8897 Barbara or [email protected].

Otherwise darling when U come over, have your envelope ready and please hand it to me directly as U walk in. Let me put it away and proceed to the bath room or my nest of indulgence. Thanks darling!

Je parle aussi français chéri ! Yo hablo espanol tambien querido !