Is there any "love hotels" in Toronto, Ottawa, and Montreal?

Hi,

If anyone know there is any "Love Hotel" existing in Toronto, Ottawa, and Montreal. What I referred is the room has sexual theme .. e.g. lots of mirror, vibrating bed, other sexual furniture etc ..

If someone know, please reply or PM .

Thanks in advance ..

Usually, you will find "thematic" rooms in Motel ... not in Hotel.

I'm pretty sure that you can find a room with "love" as thematic in almost every motel of the canada.

Hope this could help you.

I have ask every hotel that I visited and no ones has even a "suite" with jaccusi inside the room ...and I precise here that the hotel I use are mostly 4 and 5 stars hotels.

Days Inn Airport says they have jacuzzi and fireplace suites in their ad.

If you're looking for the traditional heart shaped hot tub, etc., I think you to go to Niagara Falls or Toronto for those types of amenities.

I think the closet hote/motel in terms of theme rooms would be in Kingston. Can't remember the name of the motel. Is it Fireside motel? many people have told me about it but have never visited there.

Tranquility Base....lunar landing experiance.............open the docking port as this bay is comming in to land:sm185:

Motel Fabreville in Laval-Ouest and Motel Lido-Le Mirage in Fabreville in the North shore area are about 15-20 minutes by Hgw 15 from down-town Montreal just got renovated and they do have Love suites with Jacuzzi and heart shaped bed, with a lot of mirrors and everything.

Motel Metro (Montreal North), Chablis St-Jaques(East center-town) and Chablis Cadillac(East end) in Montreal also have thematic rooms, but last time I went there 2 years ago, they were all a dive, with cops around...

All the hotels mentionned above are 100% SPs friendly and allow sex parties...

Guest c******n****h

The Holiday Inn Express by the Ottawa airport does in fact have a few rooms with hot tub and fireplaces. The hot tub is huge, easily holding two people. There is also a fireplace and a bar. Very nice for a romantic encounter.

Like Sabrina (grasshopper) said the Chablis in Montreal is wonderful clean and as theme room like a hot tub, mirrors, dancer pole etc and you can rent the room by the hour if needed.

The Ramada in Hull has nice fireplace and Jacuzzi in every room..

If you want to go more high end, the Hilton has some pretty sweet er...suites..LOL especially on the 17th floor and up.. AS well there is the swiss inn gasthouse downtown has theme rooms..

And the brookstreet Hotel in Kanata has a fairly nice Presidental suite which again has a rockin look to it..

Motel Metro (Montreal North),

Are you talking about the one on Lajeunesse street?!

if so ... IT'S NOT Montreal North!!! lolll I'm leaving just near that hole (motel Metro is a dump by the way) and it's in Ahuntsic area ... please everybody think it's montreal north here ... I have more honor!!!

Soory Vero! Did'nt meant to be mean or anything! And yes, I do think it's a dump, and would'nt suggest Ahuntsic either, since it's Henri-Bourassa area... A was only doing a quick listing...

Like Sabrina (grasshopper) said the Chablis in Montreal is wonderful clean and as theme room like a hot tub' date=' mirrors, dancer pole etc and you can rent the room by the hour if needed.[/quote']

I went there one time and I agree too ... their room are unbeleivables!

http://www.lechablishotel.com/

Many girls of montreal goes there to make some nice pictures of them ... loll

Look up the pictures of the room 201 and 402 ... (on st-jacques) I went to the 201 and it's really hot!