Christmas 108 days away

So as the countdown starts for Christmas ..

and I know there are peeps who shop early for this Holiday ..

I personally am a last minute shopper but always been intrigued by those who shop early ..

SO my Question is:

Have you started shopping yet? And if so, what kind of things have you purchased?

I actually bought a major gift this past week for someone, I have a little extra

funds during the summer so I have always being an early shopper.

• Like 1

Oh god no, too early. For family we've all agreed to fifty dollars, either cash or gift card. We all used to spend a lot of money but ended up for about three months paying off Christmas bills. The gifts are more token than anything since what we give equals what we get

For a couple friends, its Bass Pro Shops gift cards and something else fishing related

And for a special someone, well she'll find out at Christmas time ;-)

But as for buying any of it, that'll wait till closer to December...not that I'm a procrastinator, just if I bought it now I'd likely misplace it by Christmas

RG

• Like 1

I keep my ear to the ground throughout the year. I note it when one of my giftees says something like, " I like that " or "That's neat" so I've pretty know what I'm going to buy, so timing isn't really an issue. One thing I do leave to the end of the year is a contribution to my grandson's education account.

• Like 1

I will be far away somewhere else during this Christmas season. I haven't thought much about it except that everyone is getting gift cards before I go. One stop shopping. I usually buy them here and there months before and budget it in my expenses so it doesn't hit me hard at the last minute. I'm sure the fam is going to miss my yearly Christmas dinner tho.

Posted via Mobile Device

• Like 1