Obviously my life is nothing but excitement... sitting at home tonight watching "Match Game" on TV... yep that's right I am living the life... anyway during the introduction of the celebrities one of them is wearing a suit jacket wit a "pocket square" or "handkerchief " in his top pocket and he explained that while he likes to always have a pocket square it is actually his wife's panty and not an actual handkerchief... So I ask... Sexy or Weird

Feel free to add your own Sexy or Weird questions.

Lol I'd say it's maybe Seay if she knows he was going for do it. weird if she had no clue

Posted via Mobile Device

I think its sexy, his wife must know and that he is going public with this, its just a sign that he loves her back.

I have an employee that works for me and when his wife makes his lunch she will take a bite of his sandwich, something like the commercial on TV about the bread. He says that he likes that, its like her leaving a note "I love you" in his lunch box. Sexy or weird?

• Like 1

I have an employee that works for me and when his wife makes his lunch she will take a bite of his sandwich, something like the commercial on TV about the bread. He says that he likes that, its like her leaving a note "I love you" in his lunch box. Sexy or weird?

I would say sexy... who does not want a woman they love having the mouth on something they own.. lol