Sign in to follow this  

Exclusive and Daring Adventures in Truro and Halifax..

Guest **cely***r***ne

Do you appreciate a woman in her splendor, in fine dress with a secret underneath? With her soft hair that billows about her beautiful face. Her grace, her intelligence, her addictive personality?Everything about her oozes sensuality. 

I am booking in Truro and Halifax! (Please see note a bit further down this add)

I am exclusively yours. 

View my website and contact me for my schedule in Truro! 

picture.php?albumid=10639&pictureid=72592

NOTE: I will make day trips to Halifax for dates! These dates are a minimum of 3 or 4 hours..

I can't wait to see you!

Lyla Member Promotion!

To show my loving appreciation, I will deduct a certain percentage off my regular fee! This is only for those who travel to me at my location in Truro.

For my darling friends from outside Truro or those passing through on business... Here is some scrumptious news.

You + Me. Just us, doing whatever it is lovers do..I shall entertain you. Brunch, or Coffee Boutique? Or let us just enjoy each other intimately. To indulge in this exclusive adventure, please contact for rates!

picture.php?albumid=10639&pictureid=71968

Phone: 902-814-0030

I do not answer text apps, internet numbers, blocked/private numbers or explicit text) Please leave a message with a convenient time to call back.

-OR- 

Texting is just as good! 

Please introduce yourself with your lyla username.

Email: [email protected]

*My fees are firm and are all inclusive albeit transportation costs

Sign in to follow this