I hate when we ladies put our time and energy into an appointment and people can't bother to show up or cancel...I verify this most recent gent with a lady here on cerb...I called him also to verify...then he doesn't show up...he's actually on cerb as i type...gentlemen please don't waist our time and please at least don't bother to book if you don't plan on coming...this is happening way to much in Halifax lately...your ruining for the good guys who actually keep appointments.

I must add that when this happens and the guy is verified by another sp i feel very vulnerable because he now knows where i am...not good

but on a good note...I look damn hot right now...lol

• Like 1

The bummer is....my best hair days (or hours) are invariably when I have had a cancellation LOL!

Keep your head up sweet Emma and hopefully this person will read this post and realize how much he let you down!

BTW....we have feelings too you know!

I must add that when this happens and the guy is verified by another sp i feel very vulnerable because he now knows where i am...not good

This is a very important point. I had a new client recently visit me. He buzzed me up, got my apartment number, and then took off. I understand some people run into problems, but he could have called. Now I'm left wondering why he would bother answering my screening questions, booking me, showing up, just to take off? Things happen, but a call or email to put my mind at ease would have been appreciated.

Not to minimalize your situation in any way or form Emma but this seems to be an ongoing and ever increasing issue across the (Cerb) board. I must say that I am unable to provide any concrete solution to this obvious concern, especially since it seems that on this particular occasion he was verified by a fellow SP! To be honest it seems that he has committed two offences in one afternoon. Not only did he "no show" on you but it seems he betrayed the trust of the other SP that you had mentioned. Now it seems he may have alienated two ladies at once. Not a good afternoon to be sure! Take care and hopefully this problem ceases for you and all the ladies of Cerb.

I was recently a no show and I'd like to think none of the ladies would hold it against me. I had a Friday morning appointment with a lady and very early on the Friday morning (approx 1AM) I was admitted to hospital with severe abdominal pain. I did not have the contact info of the lady with me and I was unable to contact her for the 10 days of my hospital stay. Upon arriving home I did send her a PM with my apologies and my explanation.

I've had a lady cancel an appointment with no warning (I'd even driven out to her neck of the woods only to find her unavailable) because she had to visit the Emergency Room. She explained this to me afterward and I was OK with it and didn't take it personally. Medical emergencies happen without warning.

While I can understand the frustration of a no-show with no immediate explanation, sometimes there are legitimate reasons for no shows, and I would like to think (and I have no evidence to the contrary) the ladies here on CERB understand this.

..he's actually on cerb as i type...

I was recently a no show and I'd like to think none of the ladies would hold it against me. I had a Friday morning appointment with a lady and very early on the Friday morning (approx 1AM) I was admitted to hospital with severe abdominal pain. I did not have the contact info of the lady with me and I was unable to contact her for the 10 days of my hospital stay. Upon arriving home I did send her a PM with my apologies and my explanation.

I agree I don't think anyone, male or female, would hold this type of "no show" against you! Further evidence of that would be that you contacted her when you were discharged from hospital. However as Emma pointed out her gentleman was "actually on cerb" as she prepared her post. Two very different situations, at least in my opinion.

Oh yes, congrats on having the testicular fortitude to contact that lady ten days later. A lot of people either couldn't or wouldn't do this so far after the fact!

I agree I don't think anyone, male or female, would hold this type of "no show" against you! Further evidence of that would be that you contacted her when you were discharged from hospital. However as Emma pointed out her gentleman was "actually on cerb" as she prepared her post. Two very different situations, at least in my opinion.

Oh yes, congrats on having the testicular fortitude to contact that lady ten days later. A lot of people either couldn't or wouldn't do this so far after the fact!

Contacting her after getting home was the least I could do for her. I wanted her to know it was nothing personal. Even as I was writhing in pain for most of the first several hours in hospital (despite the IV dilauded and morphine) I was trying to figure out how to contact her before the appointment time. Unfortunately there was no way to do it. :sad:

I understand Emma's situation is different - and unacceptable in my view. I mean, really, is it that hard to cancel when you're able to.

While I can understand the frustration of a no-show with no immediate explanation, sometimes there are legitimate reasons for no shows, and I would like to think (and I have no evidence to the contrary) the ladies here on CERB understand this.

You'd be surprised how many times we get a medical excuse. I would not allow someone to rebook with me if they have no-showed on me or other sps. It could be that the guy is telling the truth but I won't take the chance again. It's just not a good business decision. Sorry but it's true. I've heard every medical/car/work excuse in the book and it's always something drastic, like the guy couldn't possibly call because he was in an iron lung or his car stalled somewhere without cell phone reception. It's very very difficult to give someone the benefit of the doubt in this business. Sorry.

Also, ladies talk. I've often discovered that no-shows are chronic no-shows after speaking with other ladies. There is no excuse for that and they ruin it for the guys who do have a genuine medical emergency.

• Like 3

Guest ***s

All the preparation we do at times ... not just with ourselves ... but getting the place organized, setting the mood with music, drinks, shutting blinds... turning on the red lava lamp.... brushing our teeth ... doing some shots... haha ... totally kidding! ... actually come to think of it ...I never drink b4 my clients ...just when he/she arrives ... and then they're called body shots! ... :shock:

I once postponed verus cancelled as my head just wasn't into it and felt horrible that I only provided 48 hours notice. I viewed it as a potential loss of opportunity for the woman involved. If it had been inside 24 hours I would have contributed a fair cancellation fee.

I just don't get the no show thing at all :( There's always a way to reach out.

Peace

MG

Guest c******n****h

Emma,

I do not understand the mentality of a person who goes through with the effort to contact an SP, set up an appointment, not show up and then worst of all, not follow up with a communication to either let the provider know you can't make it or give a reasonable explanation of why you were unable to attend. Most people will understand and appreciate a call or email after the fact with an apology for the no-show. AS long as they are not an ongoing problem, I would assume most women will give you a second chance.

Guest k*********y2**9

Sometimes stuff happens. I'd like to consider myself a good customer, but I've had things creep up at the last minute that frankly are more important than sex. I would definitely give as much notice as possible and apologize and depending on the situation even offer to compensate, but some of us squeeze hobbying into a small window that sometimes closes quickly.

There's always a way to reach out.

Peace

MG

I'm not sure I agree. In my case I was attached to various pieces of medical equipment, in lots of pain, doped up on IV pain killers, and without the lady's contact information. An ambulance rushed me to hospital only 9 hours before our scheduled appointment. I'm wondering in what reasonable way I could have reached out in my situation? Should I have disconnected myself from the medical equipment and gone searching for internet access in order to send a message?

If I am stood up for any reason it is very simple. You pay me for the missed appointment if you wish to see me again. I had just such a thing happen to me two weeks ago and then the gentleman tried to re book as if nothing ever happened.

At first he was unimpressed with my position but when I explained to him my service is just as important as any other he recieves he saw my situation clearly. Not only did I lose his booking but potential others that could have chosen to spend time with me.

We actually had a lovely date today and I thank him for his co operation and seeing the situation through my eyes.

If I miss an appointment with anyone who does a personal service for me I always offer to pay for this persons time. It shows that I value his or her time and fosters great buisness relationships.

• Like 2

I totally agree with everyone! Yes Emma, No shows is getting bad in halifax! It's getting worst by the month im not joking. It make me sooo ticked off. I tell ya.

I don't get many excuses! damn it would be more interesting lol but they just don't contact me again.

I have a friend that gets many and I am pretty sure it's because of the location she is in. It's not very clean and people hang out in the hall way.

I think some of these guys get scared off or their paranoid about something. The most little thing could set them off.

I THINK they should be doing a little more homework like checking out our online reviews, testimonials and other things. This would help them trust us a bit more instead of wasting time.

I stopped giving room number right away. I only give them the room number when they call and tell me their in the driveway. I get less no shows doing that.

HFXDOM- Well said and well put. You rock girl.

I'm not sure I agree. In my case I was attached to various pieces of medical equipment, in lots of pain, doped up on IV pain killers, and without the lady's contact information. An ambulance rushed me to hospital only 9 hours before our scheduled appointment. I'm wondering in what reasonable way I could have reached out in my situation? Should I have disconnected myself from the medical equipment and gone searching for internet access in order to send a message?

Extenuating circumstances are just that. My point was in the vast majority of cases there's a way to reach out and every reasonable effort should be made to do so.

Hope you're better.

Peace

MG

Guest c******n****h

Leftseat,

I don't think anyone would blame you given your medical emergency. However, those that simply choose not to show up without the courtesy of a call, text, pm or email, with as much notice as possible, should in my opinion not be given a second chance...Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me!

I have a friend that gets many and I am pretty sure it's because of the location she is in. It's not very clean and people hang out in the hall way.

I think some of these guys get scared off or their paranoid about something. The most little thing could set them off.

I THINK they should be doing a little more homework like checking out our online reviews, testimonials and other things. This would help them trust us a bit more instead of wasting time.

Not wanting to come across too negative but...I have to wonder if your friend would have more clients show up if she was in a cleaner and safer location? I seriously doubt that any amount of "homework," online research or reviewing a ladies website would reveal an unclean or unsafe incall location. However, I may be incorrect in my opinion.

Medical emergency

Family issue

Forgot

Alien abduction

Car accident/motorcycle accident/horse and carriage accident/scooter accident

I think I will go with forgot!

He did end up pming with an excuse...guess what it was?

Cut his balls while shaving and was too embarrassed to tell you?

• Like 4

I just don't understand, these guys lucky enough to be in a city with lots of beautiful woman and rudely cancel on them

Me, a close date is 1 1/2 hour drive away (Kingston), but I find that alot of the SP's are further away (Toronto 2 1/2 hrs,Ottawa 3 1/2 hrs drive) I

have to plan way ahead to schedule an encounter....so if I cancel, it'll be because of an emergency and I'll have (unless hospitalization or something prevents it) the decency to immediately notify the SP, along with picking an alternate date.

RG

Medical emergency

Family issue

Forgot

Alien abduction

Car accident/motorcycle accident/horse and carriage accident/scooter accident

I think I will go with forgot!

The dog ate his electronic organizer

Got distracted watching the new season of Jersey Shore and the Situation's abs

Thought he may have to pay HST

Peace

MG

You are a Hot lady ALWAYS....now, do you realize how sad that guy must be by missing your appointment......????? he lost big time...your respect and your trust and much more \i do not want to be explicit about.....the poor looser....

\cheer up beautiful!!!

LoraLee;)