Sign in to follow this  

Salute to the women of Lyla

Hi

I've been a member of Lyla for over five years now. and have read the posts of these women almost every day and have the opportunity to meet a quite a few women of Ottawa.

It is with heartfelt thanks to show my appreciation to the kind caring women of Lyla that post and contribute their opinions and advice to us men.

I admire these women as they offer their services without discrimination to men of all sizes, races, disabilities. All they ask, is that you act as a gentlemen and are clean.

They offer companionship, sometimes friendship to lonely men, widowers and virgins. For the short time spent with the woman, a man can feel human, or needed again. Some men are shy and lonely. This gives them the chance to be with a woman that he can only dream about, the girl from school that was out of reach.

Or they can fulfil a fantasy. Another item off you bucket list.

Sometimes they can keep a marriage going by providing the sex that is needed in a sexless marriage.

I just wanted to show my appreciation for the services and companionship that they offer. And I am sure that other members of Lyla feel the same way.

Even with Bill C 36, We had adjusted to the new rules and censorship and we continue on.

I've gotten to know quite a few of these women on a personal level. And have admire them as many of them are going through personal issues with ex husbands, divorce or child custody battles. Some are doing this to put themselves through school. But the best sessions have been with those that truly love there job.

So respect the woman, and you will be rewarded with some of the best times of your life.

If so let's here from other Lyla members.

Yours Someguy

• Like 6

Several of the women here have had personal problems and financial troubles. But they love their jobs and have had to lay low, change there names and locations due to ex's or other personal circumstances. I respect these women who love the jobs and are only trying to support their young kids. Please treat the all these women with love and respect. Who know's what they are going through in their personal lives.

• Like 1